Worked bitch

Attached: 17A18DDC-90A9-477C-BC89-EC023430AD26.jpg (737x1267, 204.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/33izVlIOgnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How was the face time pic fake?

bro that's a real pic. She actually facetimed Chris Benoit. Jericho gave her his number.

Mmmmmmm badass OP

Attached: 10AC9014-9252-42AF-B326-5F903A684FAB.png (1200x628, 933.23K)

I heard Mersh roasted her and made her apologize any screenshots?

Bah gawd!

Attached: 0EE33752-DFF6-44F1-A7E9-B0FE96C5E3AD.jpg (888x1200, 183.34K)

get her ass OP

who cares

Oh no no no no no! It just keeps happening

Attached: 0EB4D431-517B-4B6E-A0FC-472696CC0A8D.jpg (522x349, 69.12K)

quick call her a coalburnin' clout chasin' man voice havin' steroid takin' face of a moon

Kevin Nash was mercilessly raped in the hot sizzling summer of 1992

Attached: 0C3D749F-2FB1-4CB9-AB44-77C19BDF7977.jpg (720x540, 48.25K)

youtu.be/33izVlIOgnQ

I fucking told you fags Chris Benoit wasn't dead!

He travels the country, trying to unlock the mystery of who framed him and why. In every small town, Chris puts right, what once went wrong. Hoping that every clue, will lead him home.

Attached: al0ewhqp8zz41.png (499x499, 440.73K)

Kevin Sullivan is an evil leaper?

Who is Chris's hologram that only he can see and hear?

kek

he's dead bro, so she can't have facetimed him

>what was so bad about what I said?
Oh shit she doesn't even regret it. Maybe she should donate another 5k to a bullying campaign to show how sorry she is about not regretting it

Seance? Ghost box?

i stand corrected

does wrestlers seriously responds to anyone who contacts them via DM? how much time do they have on their hands?

Yeah, not the rock or stone cold but you can chit chat with random shitters in their DMs. Usually they'll just humor you for a few minutes if you seem friendly. The guys will always try to respond to you with cool one liners because they think you're a fan unless you get them riled up. I've chit chatted with dozens of wrestlers and hundreds of famous people. They're just people and D list celebrities are all attention whores

Could the “Dari Entity” be giving this ogre lady the ability to communicate with Chris Benoit in Purgatory? Highly unlikely, let’s see why…

Vince Mcmahon, Dave Taylor, William Regal, Jessie Ventura, and Kevin Sullivan all worked together under the commands of the “Dark Entity” to brainwash Chris into committing the demonic ritualistic killings. He applied the “Crippler Crossface” to both Daniel and Nancy until their necks were broken.

That fulfilled the conditions that Benoit had the blood of innocents on his hands and he proceeded to snap his own neck to complete the ritual. He placed bibles near the bodies as a diversion to draw attention away from the “Dark Entity” likely due to the fact the several paranormal investigations have been successful in gather evidence against the “Dark Entity”

The “Dark Entity” has been behind many infamous deaths, such as Owen, Macho Man, Eddie Guerrero, Daffney, and Scott Hall in these ritualistic fashions in order to gather power. It is trying to bring someone, or something, over from the Dark Side. Whatever it is trying to bring over, could bring about the end of all we know and hold dear.

Certain supercomputer A.I.s have theorized that perhaps the voice of the “Dark Entity” was a figment of Benoits imagination, caused by the many concussions he suffered in his career. Some projections indicate that severely damaged brains make it easier for the “Dark Entity” to take hold and manipulate its victims. The supercomputer A.I.s were inconclusive when asked if the “Dark Entity” was working with a certain wretched sentient Slime creature.

You’d best hope yours prayers go answered, because the “Dark Entitys” final plans will be set into motion soon…

famous ones don't