Speculations that Michael Elgin might have offed himself

Michael Elgin, who was one half of the reigning GHC Tag Team Champion for NOAH, was scheduled to have a match to defend his title on July 16 in Budokan. However, the titles hvave since been vacated because Michael Elgin has literally been uncontactable by the company, those close to him or just about anyone. There hasn't been any updates from him as well on any of his social media platforms. Michael Elgin, real name Aaron Frobel, is missing.

Attached: FWf9mcRaAAAyAu2.jpg (1364x2048, 355.41K)

kek what a pegged bitch

this is like the 3rd time this year this has happened

I wonder what leddit’s reaction is going to be when it does come out he an hero’d. They condemned him for actions that haven’t been proven factual, and have campaigned against him gaining employment anywhere in the industry. I can imagine a lot of “so sad” and “if only someone reached out” as if they didn’t push him to this brink.

I lost all respect for him when I found it he enjoys shoving wrestling figures up his rectum so I don’t care if he’s hiding somewhere or hanging up from his neck elsewhere.

Attached: EB10634F-7FFE-4C18-8046-724F373A7963.jpg (250x179, 10.8K)

Damn shame. Now his victim will never get proper closure

gays said nothing when they bulled august ames on twitter into killing herself. some of them even celebrated it. gays are a lot like soulless anons on Any Forums

I love Big Mike, I hope he doesn't kill himself.

desu August could have told them to go fuck themselves but she's a slut so she doesn't think well before she committed suicide, KWAB!!!

Sad news indeed. Also the big mike elgin poster is also missing

You now remember how he was a source for Meltzer around 2016 and 2017 and Dave would regularly give him 5 star matches.

you have to no-sell gays or lynch them

Gays are BASED, fuck sluts.

If he isn't dead he's going to be going down the totem pole. I guess AJPW would be desperate enough to hire him.

Brother prob got lost between the couch cushions again

His twitter retweeted a bunch of stuff on the 6th. Maybe he just doesn't get on twitter much.

We did it reddit!

hope hes dead

It’s gonna take him weeks to get out of there

This mf named Frobel

Attached: 1657614475262.jpg (480x641, 126.22K)

Attached: bigmike.png (864x482, 367.96K)

this guy means nothing. not a draw.