Thunder Rosa

At this point, a heel turn would probably save her title run.

Attached: jj3pk7f0mug81.jpg (1242x1543, 107.04K)

No. There’s nothing that can save Thunder Rosa’s current run. She sucks.

Shes got go away heat with me

Dustin Rhodes is giving her bad advice and I'm not completely sure it isn't on purpose, tbqh.
She didn't have the problems she does now before this year.

she would give the best sex of any woman on the roster

thunder ross is a native american man, and an ugly one at that.

what's wrong with her run so far? The only problem I've seen is that Britt takes center stage despite not having a belt but she did that during Shida's reign so it's not ROsa's fault.

this

It sucks because they won't let Britt put over young contenders and we are stuck with whoever they put in front of Rosa, Hayter should already be gone from that group sick of her lowering herself so that britt is her superior.

theyre just shitposting. rosa is already having a great run by going to japan and soon to mexico to challenge for the womens strap. by the time she loses her aew belt, she would have had the best reign in all of the womens division
britt surprisingly got pinned clean by ruby and toni. i really really hope tony doesnt book rosa vs britt at all out.

She could save her title run by bouncing on my throbbing cock with that ass of hers.

I agree. Too bad it'll never happen. Rosa's ego is too fragile to let herself get booed and be seen as the villain. She'd never be able to handle it. That's why she was so quick to take publicity photos with Shafir after she was exposed for sandbagging her. Any criticism pisses her off. That's why whenever she has a match as soon as the show is over she joins SRS's YouTube stream and says hi in the chat. She does it to intimidate him from saying anything bad about her

Attached: Shafir vs Thunder Rosa.webm (748x418, 2.17M)

The way to save her title run is to end it.

at this point, a shift+click would probably save your thread

thunder rosa is over with me

I will also accept full frontal nudity

With makeup on, of course, withput makeup she's la goblina. And I'll need more high-res arm hair shots

Attached: 20220519_200527.jpg (3200x4800, 3.26M)

She can't be salvaged. She has a character but nothing she does is reflective of that character. Her promos are the worst promos of all time and that's her 'being real', which has lead to people dislike her as a person. And whatever TJPW had done, with rookies carrying her to good matches, has been undone by her ego and she is worse than ever right now.
Honestly, putting the belt on Miyu and then sensing green girls over to TJPW on excursion to challenge for the belt/train and improve, is the best way out of this. It also makes the belt a world title, helps their partner, trains their shitters, gives them more exciting content to throw on youtube to get the views up, and something to put on tv instead of bad interviews which hopefully train Tony to use video packages

>arm hair

Attached: mfw.gif (375x211, 953.6K)

The weird thing is the clear visual gimmick clashing with her underwhelming normal promo. She barely even reacted to the loss as champ in that recent promo. It was like she was happy she lost. Just weird. Then there's the sandbagging.

dangerously based

She needs a boobjob so bad

Not happening. Bugmen buy her merch like hotcakes.

>the only problem with Rosa's months long reign is that Britt is there
>Britt literally has been gone for a month

Okay Rosa, keep coping