YOU WANT A TASTE?

YOU WANT A TASTE?

Attached: 1656550890602.gif (286x294, 2.94M)

By far my favorite sports entertainer

Wow the young bucks got fat

I didn't watch Chikara or Ever Rise in NXT so I thought they were just indie shitters. I had no idea they have so much personality.
The only thing that sucks is that they completely choked during Grand Slam.

cokehead is over with me

What makes Daddy Magic's nips hard?

go back

Same. At first I thought they were just a Cucks nepotism hire but they're actually really entertaining

>could've had daddy magic and cool hand being zayns lackeys in wwe
>ccould've had daddy magic and cool hand + enerico in aew
life isn't fair

Worse thing is that they are not Cucks nepotism hires, they are Jericho nepotism hires

Nah the only reason Jericho had them on his podcast was as a favor to Kevin Owens after 2.0 got released. He hadn't met them before that, they got an AEW contract because of the Cucks

SPORTS... ENNERDAINERS

YOU WANT BIG MONEY YOU GOTTA DO BIG BOY STUFF YOU KNOW

fucking hate this fat faggot, he tries way too hard. eternal dimeless shitter, as well as all the 2.0 guys(especially if they stay in jeriBLOAT's shadow)

filtered by Magic Kino

Yeah I saw a short clip of their weird NXT comedy show they got and I thought they're these people that just want to say weird things and that all their humour.
But I'm wrong. They're so fucking dimes

A taste of what?

a taste of the "magic"

No, they were already signed before they met Jericho, first time they met him was when they did his podcast

Crazy to think they've been a team for almost 20 years, pretty much washed out in WWE and now they're getting a real shot at almost 40. Proof you should never give up if you WANT A PIECE

Why the fuck did they change the spoken JAS intro? Y'know, the "for over ___ weeks".

Probably took too much fucking around to record and edit a new one for every appearance

Sounds gay. Sure.

Record 20 different ones per week.