Chelsea Green and Jessica McKay just enjoying some cotton candy

Chelsea Green and Jessica McKay just enjoying some cotton candy.

Attached: 288626492_1683993495302435_347225616506016991_n.jpg (1080x986, 209.62K)

Both Chelsea Green and Jessica McKay are made up of plastic. Chelsea has a horrendous butterface. Neither have ever drawn a single penny. Neither of them can wrestle. Jessica much like her friend Cassie, is still unemployed.

you are a FAT TRANNY.

we don't reply to that poster here.

>cotton candy
i had to see it so now you do

Attached: Np0A4qvhK2Q1Nm_J.webm (640x360, 921.15K)

fuck you sashaschizo you wanker

bruh

i know, it's the saddest thing i've seen this week

Jessica McKay and Chelsea Green just enjoying some lollipops.

Attached: billie-chelsea01.jpg (1080x832, 183.26K)

Shut the fuck up faggot call him out every single time you see him. Don't let him escape into his fantasy world here where he's not a fucking loser. Make sure he gets no escape.

Attached: Sashaschizo.jpg (967x1486, 343.59K)

Based. I love lollipops.

but enough about botcha skanks

>Sasha Banks out of nowhere.
That’s the definition of being “Unheathily-obsessed.” This is clearly a Jessica McKay and Chelsea Green thread, but per usual, you just can’t help yourself. Sasha Banks doesn’t have a butterface and she certainly isn’t made of plastic. I love her natural body amongst so many other things. Sasha has drawn more dimes than both Chelsea and Jessica combined with ease. Sasha’s off to be a Hollywood star. Wrestling is on hold for now. You all are going to be fucked when she’s considered off-topic here. Off to Any Forums you all go. You won’t be missed.

Imagine them kissing each other

where the other whore Cassie?

Did Cassie and Spears split up? Haven't posted anything with each other for a few months.

The Onlyfans shit must have put a strain on their relationship. Who could have guessed?

Fucking one of them while making out with the other, and then they switch places

sexy

That's a tranny

Trans colors, very fitting

D:

Cassetty is trying to make it in Hollywood despite the fact that she couldn’t even succeed in wrestling

>Sasha’s off to be a Hollywood star.
So that means you have no power or right to be in this channel anymore. Because Sasha is now an off-topic subject. Your just a troll seeking attention and spamming.

Acknowledging him in every thread is how we've gotten to this point. Just report him and move on.