Kenny DESTROYS an uppity nujamal

twitter.com/kennyomegamanx/status/1547658950836817923

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-15.png (611x506, 45.61K)

LOL he backed down

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-15 2.png (601x266, 23.92K)

what a faggot ass bitch

KWAB

Attached: download.gif (637x358, 1.97M)

I get the idea of putting marks on twitter in their place because they talk shit thinking you're not a real person but giving them the time of day has to be the wrong move even if they back down and apologize right? Let these fucks say whatever they want and sit in your mansion and laugh at how misguided they are?

FOR THE LOVE OF GAWD REF JUST RING THE DAMN BELL

Kenny's just laid up and bored, he's got too much free time on his hands. You can only stream vidya and bang Riho for so many hours a day, y'know?

it doesn't matter what Kenny said. the fact that he gave in to replying to a literal who is more pathetic then getting owned by a leaf

lmfao that is absolutely someone who posts here too. this is the only place i see the dumbshit ACTUALLY KENNY KILLED NJPW take from njpw fans

Legitimately, how much of that is actually on him? NJPW got its popularity back around 2013 with the Western fans and kept building on from that year.

>Attendance records
Absolutely not him
>TV deals
I assume he is referring to western deals like the AXS show that never got a better slot.
>online subscriptions
I thought Western World subscribers were minuscule
>Merchandise records
He can't take credit for Bullet Club
>International company expansion
NJPW believed Omega good enough to spear head their plans and him leaving for AEW did kill their plans and attempts dead.

He's right though. AJ Styles was what got westerners to really notice New Japan. Naito grew the domestic audience from the strong base cultivated by Tanahashi and Nakamura.

Kenny (and this applies to Okada too in my opinion) was just a place holder who gets more credit than he deserves because he was in the right place at the right time.

we need to bully this man. I need him to beg kenny to call off the horde.

sounds like you're just trying your hardest to cope around paying the man his due

Naitocucks are delusional

don't come here to bitch after you got mogged by Kenneth of all people on Twitter you pussy!

he's a corn-cuck

Attached: Untitled.png (669x833, 86.7K)

>Tetsuya Naito
KWAB

Attached: FXJxVFFXoAEDaXn.jpg (1197x1200, 160.04K)

Based Cleaner

lmao this retard definitely posts here

>AJ Styles
-he didnt get the deal with hot topic
-kennys matches gained traction with westerners
-jericho faced kenny
-the elites popularity led to all in which led to aew

this guy won because he was the bigger man and walked away from the confrontational nature of twitter and social media. enjoy your seethe, virgin faggots. kek

>there's a difference because... BECAUSE THERE JUST IS, OK????
kek what a retard

based Cleaner

Attached: za_cooleanah.png (640x370, 209.96K)

there is a difference between cornette's cult and njpw fans, yes
in fact there is 0 crossover and you can take that to the bank

>he was in the right place at the right time
IF YOU THINK
THAT I WAS JUST THE RIGHT GAY GUY

Attached: 1603328534708.png (765x712, 538.91K)

Nobody but the smelliest of smarks knew what NJPW was until 2016

>-he didnt get the deal with hot topic
Some businessmen decided to sell Devitt's t-shirt design, nothing to do with kenny. Don't pretend smarks didn't wear bullet club shirts before 2016
>-kennys matches gained traction with westerners
Nah that was AJ Styles Vs Minoru Suzuki in 2014 but you're probably too young to know that
>-jericho faced kenny
Jericho always begs to face the popular indie guy. He wrestled AJ before this match and he still does this shit with guys like OC and Kingston
>-the elites popularity led to all in which led to aew
AEW would have failed without Moxley, Jericho and Cody. Khan got the name from them but it's a shit name anyways

you need to go back

KENNY BTFO THIS BITCH LMAO