Natalya Has Major Heat With WWE Writers & Producers Due To Her Backstage Behavior

>A tenured member of the writing team informed us that “Nattie was a serious problem backstage last Friday, so bad that several producers and writers were talking about whether they go straight to Vince McMahon, observe protocol and go to Bruce Prichard.” Since John Laurinaitis is gone, this was a real question.

>They also considered going to TJ Wilson, “as a courtesy and see if he can get involved since she’s being unprofessional and harassing the writers and producers.” We were told that Natalya was complaining that “she gets her role, and understands what’s needed, but she’s treated like a ‘jobber’.”

>Nattie kept “pushing for answers,” but then “when she gets in front of Vince McMahon, she babyfaces Vince and does the old ‘I’m grateful for the opportunity, I’m fortunate to be here for so long’ routine.”

Attached: Natalya Has Major Heat With WWE Writers & Producers Due To Her Backstage Behavior.png (655x520, 405.93K)

Don't get my hopes up...

>subojeet murkerjee

Attached: nat.png (586x217, 21.66K)

Based Nattie making useless eaters seethe

>doesn't have the balls to respond herself
KWAB

Attached: 1355406604224.jpg (600x888, 120.05K)

idiot

Fire this cry loser

Nattie is in a Dolph Zigger role which isn't the worst spot for some her age. It's not like she's chasing the 24/7 belt or on a 2 year losing streak like Shotzi.

Holy fuck she looks like a roblox characted

>Pajeetsidenews
Kek

>thinking Vince gives damn what writers think about a loyal talent that has a job for life
Kek.

Imagine being so dumb you need an assistant to post garbage on twitter every few days

Natalya acts “Unprofessional,” but of course that goes by everyone and why…? Because she’s white.
>Inb4 racial slurs start up.
I’m white, so shut the fuck up. Natalya needs to retire from wrestling. She’s even more shit than her Dad was and that’s a shoot.

Why did she take the bogpill? :(

>bob views dick pics sent to the women
gay

She doesn't have an assistant named Bob you dorks.

They should just fire her stupid ass she’s ugly as shit and sucks at wrestling. Her entire career she’s just been a ripoff of Beth phoenix anyways who also sucks ass

She's hit the wall and her career is winding down right as she starts going through menopause, and at the same as being all hormonal it's dawning on her that her liberal lifestyle and open marriage has left her with nothing but rapidly fading looks and a cuck husband with no possibility of any happiness in her childless future. Such is the fate of many whores in the roastie class.

Worked