Based Bix destroying this E-Jeet. Elite Titans have powerful allies, be careful Dronies!

Based Bix destroying this E-Jeet. Elite Titans have powerful allies, be careful Dronies!

Attached: 8191695F-8D6D-4839-A49F-E8AAF60F3B0D.jpg (1170x1097, 231.93K)

Are we supposed to reject basic facts now that Bix has stated them? What's your endgame here, OP?

Cable is dying and AEW is part of the problem when people rather just not watch at all than watch their show or anything else. At least Raw can still pull decent demos and that's across 3 hours too.

DOWN SINCE

Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself Buy an ad and kill yourself

Lmao yes AEW is causing cable to die. Totally not a mind-broken schizo opinion to have.

Nah it's just evidence that it is when a show with this shitty of a demo gets #1

Bix is one to talk. He doesn't even make a livable wage. I doubt he can afford to watch AEW on cable

Attached: bix glitch.webm (612x716, 608.47K)

he's right, you know

yeah

Oh my heavens, this nigga is fucking UGLY.

Literally every show on cable is down 8% from last year.

my man from India spitting straight facts

and Bix using the 'well we're number 1' cope lmao

fuck gAyEW

They both are

Based Bix. Us Elite Chads need to stick together

>Are we supposed to reject basic facts now that Bix has stated them? What's your endgame here, OP?

Attached: 8FA7BD06-77FA-4420-843A-BDA507597A13.jpg (894x894, 187.9K)

>there was no major competition
>but they were number 1
bix absolutely mumblin an stumblin

He's a shoot pedo too.

Attached: 00 34534.jpg (2114x1280, 487.08K)

Based. Standing side by side as an AEW fan with Bix lets me know we’re the good guys.

Attached: BFW he sees a new sex pest to cancel.png (751x709, 419.81K)

Based elite bix

I physically cringed
Why do they love shoving kids into sex?