Which individuals could profit the most from the TV-14 change?

Which individuals could profit the most from the TV-14 change?

Attached: Mella.jpg (225x225, 7.83K)

Carmella is the sexiest woman at WWE and the last true diva. She is sex in every way. Her body is sex. Her personality is sex. Mella is money. Mella is the definition of sex.

>no Sasha for bikini contests
Fuck that bitch for leaving

if you want to see preteen boys in swimsuits just go to the waterpark or something you pervert

Oh there's many NXT lasses I'm sure who are willing to go the extra mile to get noticed

looks better with that hair color. blonde is overused.

Comments like this, give me hope for wrestling future

Carmella is a male tranny that's married to retired professional wrestler and commentator Corey Graves. Waifufags and Virgin Cucks wouldn't even have a chance with the ugliest especially with Ruby Soho. All of you need to shoot off leave for other board such as /sp/. Take that shit there, this is a professional wrestling board. If you can't comprehend that, then you shouldn't be here. I'll never leave, all of you are my lolcow and I love making all of you seethee.

Fuck you she's hot and I won't pretend she isn't just for memes and shitposting

Oh hey, it's Fauxshaschizo.

well, then you find the bodies of preteen boys hot, I guess. that sucks, I bet it's a hard life.

Spending few hours daily here, writing long texts in everything women related, is a sick burn.

Maximum Male Models.

How so?

Just being overtly more metrosexual or what do you imagine?

There will be no more puritanical limits imposed, and the world will see the MMM laid bare. Prepare you juices.... engage maximum tittilation.

Attached: 2656669604327.gif (161x90, 206.2K)

There are far more attractive women in wwe bro.

Mandy is coming back to the main roster with Toxic Attraction probably which means the Raw threads will be insufferable

>words words words
Absolutely seething. Sasha is a biological man that has sex with fans. This is a fact.

Get ready for Mandyfag and Blissfag to hotshot thread every Monday night

Otis with the right gimmick

Very beautiful lady