Kek based

kek based

Attached: Untitled.png (664x269, 20.16K)

YES, THE NUMBER ON THE RATINGS CHART DOES SAY MILLY
HOWEVER.........

#2 was over a million but still didnt win, weird

>no milly
>demo down
fresh new cope

Attached: 1652405735744.jpg (500x500, 229.16K)

>check clears

Attached: IMG_20220604_131727.jpg (1080x1974, 598.25K)

What confuses me about this whole rating shit is how there are shows getting 3 million viewers but just because AEW has at most 200-300k more younger viewers, that trumps everything. I know nothing about the logic of TV ratings but something doesn't seem right about that.

Advertisers don't care about old people so their views mean nothing

It should be #1 for the night. Nothing else is on.

Attached: contain your orgasms.jpg (520x460, 65.94K)

>viewership down
true
>demo down
true
>still #1
true

what's wrong with this tweet?

It's been 3 years, you're have to be purposely ignoring it or legit retarded that overall viewers do not matter, it's Persons 18-49.

dunno, you tell me

Attached: 20220310_img_0.jpg (1024x309, 26.43K)

How do you support these groomers? Just look at him made a career out of being tough guys and now are giant sissy's

Attached: images.jpg (166x303, 10.22K)

What’s not to get?
>advertisers pay money
>advertisers know that boomers and old people don’t tend to change their buying habits because of advertising
>it’s always better to advertise to younger people earlier in their lives so that their spending habits are affected and they become more likely to be loyal to brands during their life

But how does that make it #1? The only thing it can say it is #1 in is the #1 show at its timeslot at getting potential consumers to watch. Yay? Still sounds like disingenuous cultist propaganda to appease the cult and make it seem like the show is doing well

Are e-drones really this retarded

Old people literally don't matter.

WWE got monster TV deals from being consistently #1 for the day in the demos. Ads are usually sold in bulk far ahead of time so it can be a bit of a gamble. If you can bet on a show that will always be at the top it's a high value deal.

Are jews allowed to get tattoos or am I thinking of Orthodox Jews?

It doesn't really. None of us on Any Forums are advertising executives. So....
>Don't like a result? Change the rules of the game.
It's just the way people who can't stand losing try and deal with all those negative emotions.

Nah using consumerism to rank shows is though

Tony Khan's house of cards is collapsing