Vince decides to hold a second Brawl For All, which modern wrestler has the best chance of winning?

Vince decides to hold a second Brawl For All, which modern wrestler has the best chance of winning?

Attached: brawl-for-all-rules.jpg (300x230, 19.25K)

Probably Omos. He's a goofy shitter, but who's gonna reach his jaw?

I know who has last place locked down

Attached: weak.gif (270x283, 988.75K)

Corbin, who else
Would probably be unfair though

Are main eventers allowed or is it just gonna be mid-card shitters like last time?

Corbin or riddle
You can punch him in the liver

Why Corbin? Are there rumors about him being a legit tough guy?

>He has trained extensively in boxing and by 2007, he was a two-time Golden Gloves regional amateur boxing champion.
So needless to say I'd have my money on him. If it's only midcard and below.
If we're including main eventers too then I'd bet on Brock since he's an unironic beast even if he isn't a boxer

Oh damn, I didn't know that about Corbin. I knew he was a football player previously but had no clue about his amateur background.

Are we still using Boxing gloves or we going open finger?
If it's the former, Corbin's walking away with it.
If it's the latter, I'm taking Otis.

Corbin would do better than most, but you have guys like Lashley and Riddle with much more experience. Either of them would destroy him.

Ziggler is going all the way

Corbin, Riddle, Lesnar but that’s pretty unfair because the guy that won the actual Brawl for All was Bart Gunn so we might need to think out of the box

Logan Paul

takedowns are OP in brawl 4 all rules any decent wrestler should win

Lashley, Corbin, Riddle or Lesnar. If guys with proper fighting experience can't participate, probably some tall guy like Omos.

based

probably Vince. it would have to be an old timer who can still stand (ruling out Ole who would choke out all these punk kids if he wasn't infirm). Eric Bischoff has a black belt so if he was in it, i'd go with him. pretty much anyone, including most fans, can easily wipe the floor with seth rollins. if seth did ufc he'd do as bad or even worse than cm punk. there's not really any true legit tough guys in wrestling any more. there's no mean old bastards with amateur backgrounds anymore.

>choppa him down at his knees
>too shit to get up

Omos would be as effective in the Brawl for All as PCO.

brock wouldnt enter for the same reason shamrock didnt enter. brock has value as a fighter and fighting in a brawl 4 all tournament is beneath his pay grade. bobby would probably enter however

Chad Gable

Otis, Gunther, Corbin.
Take your pick.

Gunn was a golden gloves winner before wrestling. The only other guy in the whole tournament with shoot experience waa Severn and he dropped out after winning his match.

>there's no mean old bastards with amateur backgrounds anymore.

Attached: 1651787795083.jpg (612x574, 66.12K)

But the scoring was so sketch that guys didn’t see any value in takedowns the first time around and just went out and started wailing on each other.

for example i think blackman spammed the shit out of takedowns in his first match then i think he left the tournament because it was too easy lol. maybe he got injured i cant remember

>Gives you a reason.

Attached: bobby-fish-kyle-oreilly-aew-11-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 85.2K)

they should have booked Angle vs Lesnar in a shoot when both were still in their primes (2000s). would have been way better and more entertaining than the brawl for all was for sure. i just remembered when randy savage challenged hulk hogan to a shoot fight in the 2000s. i always wondered who win that.