How do you find time in your schedule for wrestling?

Attached: 1657785909246.webm (576x1024, 2.9M)

>22 year old consultant
Already laughing at that alone

Attached: a84b2f0dbb502b39a31fd64e0aa6f73c.jpg (236x314, 18.54K)

What schedule Im a loser neet fuckup, I have all the time to watch aew

>dinner at 8 pm
Wut

What does she consult?

>working as an IT wagie in Mexico
>8am-7pm minimum with some Saturdays sprinkled in
>always told to be grateful because you earn a lot in a shithole country
>secretly rage when gringo coworkers enter an hour late and leave meetings at 5pm

>people who make the most money do nothing all day

I will never not be salty about this

she reviews pre made salads

What does this thread have to do with anything? Have sex and quit posting here you weird virgin

That sounds stupid

The happy hour isn’t necessary. If she’s just there to drink that’s sad and if she’s there hooking up with new guys every night its even sadder.

She sleeps 8 hours a night and exercises for 2 more. I don't exercise and I only sleep 5 hours. There ya go.

this bitch eats for 3 hours?

and I here thought the neet life was sad.

bbc consultant

>wakes up
>works out (translated from female to english: does exercises for her glutes because she's a whore who wants the attention)
>wages away for 9 fucking hours
>gets home from work and gets some retard from a bar to fuck her only to never speak with each other again
>rinse and repeat
I despise these fucking giga NPCs, I really do. Look at all that sterile "modern" interior with le hecking modern technology. Her life is gonna go that exact same way for the next 10 years with a few vacations in between until she settles down with some poor retard after her pussy has already been mangled to hell and back, and she'll maybe introduce a few new activities into her boring daily schedule such as feeding her kids and other boring shit and she'll go through her whole life without ever even FOR A SECOND stopping and thinking about why she's doing what she's doing

Attached: 20220714_171942.jpg (750x721, 136.62K)

damn so you basically only go home to sleep huh?

Some 50 year old dude dick.

Finding two hours a week for Dynamite is no big deal

>coffee with manager

Basically
At least remote makes it easier. I went to the office for 5 weeks this year, quit because of it and they gave me a raise and remote

You know what? A lot of other people have it way worse. I know people that routinely work 16-hours on weekdays plus 8 hours each saturday and sunday. For less money that I make

I always laugh when I read gringos complain about WLB in r/antiwork. No wonder Mexico has the worst productivity ratio compared to working hours. Everyone is tired and stressed