Wtf is Ric Flair's problem?

wtf is Ric Flair's problem?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-14 075003.png (335x340, 146.59K)

he got no milly

Worked. Getting heat for upcoming match

it's a work. building up to Jericho being Flair's last opponent.

that would kick ass

It's Ric Flair, if it isn't drinkable, snortable or fuckable then it's a work

go back

Make me

Nah you go back

chud

He didn't get booked in AEW and now he shits on them kek

He’s a senile old fuck that likes to shoot his mouth for attention until he realizes he’s a broke bitch and tries to play it off as a work before begging for money

Says the dude that never was and never will be a blip on anyone's radar. Talk trash all you want but Ric Flair is the GOAT and youre a bum lol

imagine the promo Jericho can so after this if they have a match and presumably Jericho wins: beat Rock and Austin same night and ended Austin's final world title reign, retired Steamboat and retired Flair

I mean, he's not wrong

>A bum
I’m not a broke bitch unlike your homo hero Flair who will suck a dick for a fiver.

he's trying to get his name in the headlines so people remember to watch him at the end of the month

Nothing, he's pointing out Jericho is nothing but a trend chasing cloutmonger with a huge ego who is desperately trying to stay relevant
Jericho has the worst segments on AEW and I don't know how that's possible considering the young Bucks are there too

Zbyszko was also worked by Jericho calling himself "Living Legend" in 2001. Zbyszko sued to stop it and even challenged McMahon to a shoot fight. Now Flair is worked by the same thing. what is it about the Living Legend moniker that works people into a shoot?

They know they will die soon so the eord 'living' triggers them.

Kek

kek

based fuck that manlet mark