Young bucks killed their own tag team scene

>drop the belts in one of the beat aew matches yet
>lucha bros have like 5 matches with ftr despite not having any chemistry
>then suddenly drop it to jungle express because rey got his arm destroyed in a match
>for some reason they start doing trios tag matches instead of regular tags and they are all mediocre
>drop the belts to the bucks because the cops arrested one of the hardys after only three jeffweisers
>immediately drop them to two uncharismatic dimeless shitters who have been booked as jobbers to the stars and also just recently memoryholed a heel turn
People always said tony khan was booking like a game of TEW but now its like when your little bro sneaks in to play your games and ruins your save file. Instead of trying to top the bucks first run they made asses of themselves

Attached: 090C6962-4F15-4D38-B91B-804E9D687E0B.jpg (1920x1080, 624.81K)

Young bucks are the reason that company exists. If they don't want to lose to a pair of schizoid Bret Hart fans they don't have to.

>then suddenly drop it to jungle express because rey got his arm destroyed

I guess Jungle Boy's parents were flown in for that match just for the heck of it then, you FUCKING mark?

>parents

I think these two guys suck major ass but they are right not to job to FTR, if you lose to a turbocuck who cries nonstop on twitter it makes you look even worse.

>Jungle Boy's parents
I hope his dad wasn't there. He wouldn't be smelling too good.

Don't forget that they stopped using every team that got over, oncludong their own friends. There are no tag matches on tv with the actual tag division. Every timw the bucks have title defences its either with flippy shits or randon singles guys tag teams that won't exist long enough to threaten the Buck's self-imposed position of best tag team. Modt of those teams being Jericho and a guy in his faction, despite Jericjo having a more popular team in his faction who never get a look.

>tag team main event where all three teams are over and anybody could have won and sent the crowd home happy
>killing the tag team scene
bro, your hobby is literally spamming complete bullshit about a show you compulsively watch but apparently hate, get a fucking life

>oncludong
>timw
>randon
>Modt
>Jericjo

>just recently memoryholed a heel turn
I can tell you don't watch the show.

Don’t be a worked bitch, buddy. He’s fishing your (You)s.

> your hobby is literally spamming complete bullshit about a show you compulsively watch but apparently hate

Attached: 700F9858-DAF4-45C4-B52B-2CCB60A36B32.gif (220x124, 120.3K)

So why are swerve and keith still together other than the half assed excuse of “cmon man, it was a world title shot”? Why then did swerve think about hitting keith lee with the belt last night?

>aewtist presents a strawman to discredit facts that made him cry
Yikes. Also my phone screen is broken so get used to being annhilated by botched typing

I don't think you know what memory holed means.

>phoneposting

Your mental delusions are not facts.

Still not an explanation.

>eliminating someone from a battle royal is a heel turn

Another desperate strawman from some geek who sits on a computer all day being wrong about children's entertainment and then cries about it

It is if its your fucking teammate, much like how dante martin eliminated his teammates from that one battle royale last December. How about when the whole crowd boos the guy who eliminated his partner for no reason and the guy is looking at him with an evil grin?

We do not sign our posts here.

Dante literally wasn't turning heel in that match dummy. Signed Basudo-san.

Still turned back to face. A turn is a turn and they considered it a betrayal because he needlessly screwed them over.

>If they don't want to lose to a pair of schizoid Bret Hart fans they don't have to.

Attached: 1630705149430.png (765x988, 823.32K)