Attached: images.jpeg-204.jpg (600x338, 23.92K)

Something must have happened with Turner.

Booker
Of
The
Year
But alas, he's a thin skinned, dog wanking, meth'd up paki bitch who genuinely killed his company's hottest angle because he can't handle being accurately labelled as a "fucking mark"

More like chilly mcfreeze.

Test

>BOOOOOOOOO
>WE WANT CHRISTIAN
>YOUR DAD IS DEAD

why do you guys keep posting this same pic of david benoit all the time

I miss the jew boy

Attached: MjF.jpg (782x602, 43.88K)

>spark what could've been one of the hottest angles in recent memory
>nah we need to open the forbidden door and focus on a bunch of gooks that no one knows while we keep him off TV forever
Booker of the Year I guess.

Letting it go quiet after a 'dispute with management' sells the idea in peoples minds that maybe he's gone, this subtly turns him face in the fans minds. So he'll get huge babyface pop when he has a surprise return.

Who the fuck wants a Face MJF? His Ultra Kike gimmick doesn't work unless he's a heel. I don't think I've ever saw him being a face in the indies either.

That's so retarded it might be true.

Yeah a lot of executives were present when he cursed on their TV channel.

hey mjf. get a lawyer stop being cheap.

Tony Khan is probably the only other personality aside from Christian who will...
>OUTWORK EVERYONE

on Raw

He could try the Rock style cocky, smart arse, face. Shits on everyone but they love him for it. It could work as long as he's feuding with someone with strong heel heat.
But it could easily be that he comes back to a huge pop and immediately launches in to the familiar heel gimmick. Either way, going quiet now makes the return bigger.

Oh great more fucking e-drone propaganda. MJF has more eyes on him than anyone working for your evil fucking company

nice headcanon

Aew has made some really bad decisions lately but getting rid of MJF isn’t one of them. He’s a 1 dimensional character that was useful for putting wardlow over, there’s nothing remotely entertaining left to do with him. And Fucking lmao at him coming back as a face. Keep dreaming