Loses to Jay Lethal in a pretty dumb booking decision

>Loses to Jay Lethal in a pretty dumb booking decision
>Has an unexplained match against Adam Page, but it puts him over mightily on a valiant loss
>Does the valiant loss again, this time against Eddie Kingston
>Does the valiant loss again, this time against Moxley
>0-4 on televised matches
This is nonsensical booking. Why didn't Tony let this guy at least get two decently big wins against midcarders on television before fighting the champion?

Attached: konosuke-takeshita-a.jpg.optimal.jpg (1200x675, 54.17K)

who cares, he's not going to be wrestling full-time for AEW, there's no reason to put losses on other guys for him

obese smelly smarks would say WWE doesn't know how to make stars and is wasting him if this happens in WWE but it's ok when AEW does it and ask no questions while making up headcanon to go along with it

At least I'd like to mark this moment as the first time that an AEWtist agreed with me on Tony making a shit booking decision in a very, very, very long time.

Attached: file.png (1796x606, 111.79K)

>I don't know how to book aces from other companies on excursion.
I thought Tony was a genius booker? Even if this shit isn't common sense to him, all he had to so was copy how the territories or Japanese wrestling does it.

Tony is a shit partner through and through. At least Vince McMahon waited a bit to backstab people back in the 80s. AAA, Impact, Thunder Rosa lost to a rollup and is winning cleanly with a finisher so you can add TJPW in there. DDT.

New Japan is still in question, but we'll get to add that to the list when they have their Japanese show and AEW still ends up winning the majority of matches, while jobbing out no one on Tanahashi's push level.

>while jobbing out no one on Tanahashi's push level
kek, Tanahashi has jobbed out to plenty of people in the past few years, don't try and act like he's some super protected star

>Kenny gone
>Pushes Adam Cole
>Fucked up Wardlow already
>Takeshita can't get any wins
Now all Tony has to do is ruin the Christian JB feud in the future and I can be free of AEW.

I didn't mean to imply that. Tanahashi hasn't been the ace in a decade and he had one attempt at the main championship in the past 3 years. But the guy is a former ace and still gets a bunch of belts. I'd put him at the second tier of push in New Japan.

I think Tony isn't jobbing out anyone even in that tier. Chris Jericho, for example, is in that tier. He was the first AEW champion but he hasn't had big wins against any main eventer since losing it to Moxley.

Guarantee you that tranny is defending it now.

he's giving him exposure to entice him to sign, but he loses because he's still loyal to DDT. Khan like "Take you can have all these great matches with my guys but you have to lose, once you sign you will start winning. "this is gunna be a major test of his loyalty to DDT.

Takeshita and Endo had offers to join NJPW when Kenny and Ibushi did. If that didn't woo Takeshita I doubt a full time AEW contract would.

>Khan like "Take you can have all these great matches with my guys but you have to lose, once you sign you will start winning.
If that's true, then he's a cunt and Cyberfight are cucks if they keep doing business with Tony despite it

Take A Shita

Attached: 1651363615588.webm (704x400, 2.89M)

kek

Booker of the Year thinks giving guys wins against jobbers on Youtube is how you build credibility.

TJPW is about to be stabbed in the back because Tony wants a Stardom partnership since Dave loves Stardom main events (he doesn't watch the test of the card).

It's ok because he isn't signed to aew, why would they "make him a star" when he's only on loan from DDT

Wasn't he in battle royal too

Christian will job to marko stunt

He’s already a star yet they keep treating him like a young lion it shows how ignorant aew is about puro

Tony doesn't give a shit because he's a horrible partner and Takagi is a cuck that takes it.

Tony has ripped off New Japan angles before. Now he's ripping off how they KWABbed DDT.

Then stardom will get eventually fucked over. I hope big injury happens on aew guy on someone's else show. Like mox getting hurt in njpw.
So Tony will go crazy and put end of every partnership. Unless it's their wrestler on aew show.

Why are these promoters such idiots. AAA is happy if you just mention them in dynamite ddt is happy that their next big star is jobbed out to everyone and eventually stolen from them.

Impact got fucked too.

I'm telling you. They're gonna have the Forbidden Door equivalent at New Japan and AEW will still win like 6-4

Forbidden Door isn’t really the point where AEW screwed New Japan it’s actually at the start where they stole Kenny and Hangman and fucked up their international expansion. that’s why Forbidden Door turned out the way it did because New Japan rightfully does not trust them

No one outside of Japan knows what DDT is, deal with it