Zoomers are unironically starting to nostalgia post about shit like 2011 wwe and Nickelback show intros

>zoomers are unironically starting to nostalgia post about shit like 2011 wwe and Nickelback show intros

Attached: 11.jpg (1026x1092, 392.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMFsJiAcELY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that was over a decade ago

there was a recession in 08 and families were struggling in 2011. how is that normal.

no face diapers and the office of the president of the united states was still respected

2011 RAW was pretty kino after the shitshow of 2009-2010

wtf is a recession bro 13 year old me was enjoying life after school coming home to COD all day and still spending mom and dad's money without a care in the world

Attached: 439-4390041_41kib-800x894-pepe-dab-pepe-dab-png.jpg (820x974, 161.71K)

Back when life was normal.

Attached: WWF Raw is War intro.webm (480x360, 1.96M)

no one respected commander kfc

Attached: obamaslastdaysinoffice.gif (480x360, 2.92M)

>Recession
>Struggling families

Better buckle up, user. Once those fertilizer prices hit end of the month, hoo boy. Round 2

>e drones are so mindbroken by aew merely existing they think they live in some kind of post apocalyptic hellscape where thiings are no longer normal

You had no childhood because you had helicopter parents.

no milly?

ok boomer

nah it was the orange failure who fucked that up. also trump lost.

cope

Attached: Autistic_Screeching.png (1920x1187, 731.98K)

Finally some good fucking television and my kino Nintendo 64 with Zelda ocarina of Time and goldeneye

good morning sir!

>the office of the president of the united states was still respected
funniest shit I've read in weeks

Attached: 1557776124264.jpg (720x661, 61.39K)

jesus christ this is some serious mental illness kek

you were 4 in 2011, faggot.

>2011
TAKE ME BACK PLEASE
youtube.com/watch?v=BMFsJiAcELY

Attached: kreay.jpg (609x718, 86.08K)

>muh drumpf
go back faggot

put that wild guess back up your ass where you found it, I was 22

sure you were, kid.

a lot of people posting here were probably 7 to 10 years old back then

actually majority of faggots here are in their mid 30s which is even scarier to think about

Hate to break it to you but the president (D or R) hasn't been respected for decades

>source:
shut the fuck up, nigger

based obama, the last great president we'll ever have

it's sad that you zoomers have been so thoroughly conditioned that you think that we were always trying to elect meme candidates to be president. most weak minded generation in history.