He's consistently the worst part of Dynamite

He's consistently the worst part of Dynamite
He just fucking mumbles nonsense randomly in the middle of every match

Attached: 0x0.jpg (960x851, 49.89K)

The best was when he said WWE Dynamite a while back.

I'd say the worst part of Dynamite is the garbage he's forced to watch. It would make anyone grumpy.

His grumpiness makes me laugh

Imagine the dimes if Vince booked J.R to pull EGG out of his ass

what would be the point of watching AEW without JR. it only feels like wrestling when he's on.

Shut yer yapper, ya neo maxi zoom dweebie.

I laughed when Jay Lethal accosted the announcers table, stole one of the heads and then screamed into it to do his promo, whilst JR is just calmly putting on his spectacles

At least they just have him do half an episode these days. Wheel him out like grandpa in Southpark.

>He's consistently the worst part of Dynamite
No he isn't. Him hating that shitty show is one of the highlights.

Only a matter of time before he's not on at all and it will be great. He has his moments where he's fun but he's just not needed at this point. The other commentators clearly care more and do a better job. JR was a hire based off of name recognition only, he's done nothing but screw up and lack enthusiasm since day one.

>lack enthusiasm
Can you blame him? AEW is dog shit

Maybe if they weren't all prancing faggots and trannies he'd be more enthused about the show.

He sucked calling New Japan, too, though.

>can you blame a man for doing his job poorly
Yes

I remember solie wasn’t on his game at the end. They need to retire him.

It's gook shit. Normal people don't give a shit about that

>He sucked calling New Japan
nobody in america knows who they are. they all look alike

Yes, it's his job to act like he cares even if he doesn't

Peak New Japan was when Jay White smashed a guardrail into JR. Most cathartic moment in wrestling.

Totally man. It's fucking disappointing when they bring him out, but at least he's down to only fucking up half the show. Hopefully this is TK gradually fading him out. Or we might get really lucky and the stupid boomer fuck has another stroke that puts his whole fat face out of order.