TFW he bumps Nash threads from page 10 and STILL nobody cares about them ANY of them. Beautiful to witness I must say...

TFW he bumps Nash threads from page 10 and STILL nobody cares about them ANY of them. Beautiful to witness I must say. Way to waste almost half a decade of you life spinning wheels on a dead board for free shankism!

Attached: 56312ce982c98f77-600x400.jpg (600x400, 69.95K)

Attached: 1657753707659.png (748x1330, 690.71K)

I'm breaking kayfabe, please for the love of god OP stop this shit. No one on this board cares. Seriously bro, you need mental help. It's not normal to obsess over shit like this. I'm sure you have a family that loves you, just get help man. Same goes to the guy you are constantly talking about. You two need real fucking help. I'm so tired of reading you two using the forum as a DM service. Just add each other on Snapchat and argue there, no one on this board wants to read this shit day in and day out.

You are talking to wrong guy. I will happily stop. I just come here to murk Nash threads. Board would be 10x worse if we were not here.

If you don't like it report the threads. Why is that so hard for you? they got about 7 Nash threads up now. They had almost 15 before. Did you report them?

And you complain about this one thread of Brock laughing...

it takes SECONDS to report a thread...

Dude I don't care, that's my point. You weirdos have been arguing on this board for years at this point, just fucking stop. The jannies obviously aren't going to stop it, be a fucking man and just leave. Literally no one wants you weirdos here. You unironically promote the rape threads because you seethe so much about it they post more just to spite you. Just fucking ignore them and move on with your life dude. You're shoot mentally ill, no one thinks it's funny or cute. You weirdos have go away heat with 99% of the board. No one cares about your weird Discord faggotry. Just go away and seek help for the love of god. I'm so fed up with you and the Nash shit. It's beyond annoying.

This.

sup ojama

I left for 15 months before. They flooded the board with rape threads about Nash. FLOODED. You dont' care but you cleatly do because you are complaining.

They will not stop. They will FLOOD board. Thus there threads need to be reported, So either you and other chip in with some reports are nothing will change.

Otherwise STFU.

>You unironically promote the rape threads because you seethe so much about it they post more just to spite you
I was gone 15 months... what don't you comprehend about this you dumb fuck. I witnessed what the board was like during that time. It was 10x worse than now.

So shove your little they post to spite me BS. Like i gve a shit. They don't have 14 to 21 RAPE threads on the board at once any more.

Again if you don't like then REPORT. It's your ONLY option. Well that or leave.

Why can't you just report the Nash posts quietly without making a fuss about it? Why whenever you see a Nash post shitting up the board you proceed to repost the same shit but with Bryan up to 4 times and shitting up the board even more?

>69
sashaschizo….not like this

this, they all need to go

because i've tried that before

might as well give them taste of their own medicine, fire with fire

also burying Bryan INSIDE Nash thread helps threads get deleted faster, shit up threads,

at end of day, YOU and others need to start REPORTING their threads.

why is that so hard? if you don't like REPORT, mods told me the more people who report the faster then get deleted

Do you ever report?

>regularly keeping count of Nash threads
holy kwab

Who cares dude
Why is stopping the Nash threads so important to you

shankfaggot wasted 4 years of life posting gay fanfiction

You're mentally ill and are obviously just as ill as they are. Fuck it, ruin the board. I'll just go somewhere else to avoid you schizos.

nash was raped in 1992. no amount of you crying about shankism will negate that.

I have my reasons.
And stopping them isn't the goal. AGAIN. I was gone 15 months. THEY DID NOT STOP. THEY WONT STOP. ITS THERI LIFE. It got worse when i was gone 15 months. I can only assume you forgot or were not here. I'm talk about a quarter to a third of the board with nothing but gay rape threads about Nash. That was about 2 years ago now.

The goal is to RUIN his/theirs lifes work. Make him/them spin wheels. That's what they do now. Obviously with no help from you. But it would be more effective if others also reported.

Im not mentally ill. All you have to do is report their threads you dumb fuck. Don't cry to me about it.

Go fuck off. Not like anyone will miss you.

we gonna keep MURKING their gay fanfic threads.

already has though YOU SPIN wheels now but that seems to go over you head LOL

black men slathered kevin nash’s anus with their cum in 1992, the sweltering and boiling summer heat must have made it unbearable for him!

>I'm not mentally ill, I'm just obsessed with some dumb meme posted by 10 people tops
>Also I like to repost the same memes but changing them from Nash to Daniel Bryan because some guy posted a gif of Daniel Bryan laughing

I think the Kevin Nash Rape meme is hilarious.

Attached: 1641111911776.jpg (825x410, 30.13K)

>You're shoot mentally ill, no one thinks it's funny or cute
Well nawwwhh hol your horses there pardnuh I only visit this site for wolfie getting mindbroken

Attached: 1649836292978.png (736x960, 249.93K)

ok... you're not working me

again...im here to make sure you SPIN wheels... and make no waves in REAL world... I've noticed today you're threads don't draw now.... we probs shit up your threads with bryan spam a little too long but without it the threads are dead LOL

Bryan spam ran peope away so it was effective

People are over you dead meme now. And board is dead 90 perfect of time.

trips of truth!

*percent

But why do you care about that
Making it your life's work to undo some other autists' life's work is even sadder

>reddit spacing

also the murks ran people off.. people who can't ban evade have learned they will get banned

I don't like rape and you post more rape spam than there are Nash rape threads so as a result I dislike you and I make more nash threads.

It is the best meme around
KWAB is a multiboard sensation

Sources say Jax and Kevin Nash have had heat backstage at BLACKED ever since it was revealed that Jax was there on that fateful day in the summer of 1992.

Attached: FC7142F9-BF52-4987-9E9F-271C414DDD6D.jpg (828x988, 386.2K)

>I have my reasons.
What are they user? If they're just & pure I may join the murk crusade and start reporting Nash R threads & falseflags...Might.

Here's is Shankism main reddit account. He's the main gay fanfic poster about Nash.

its not my lifes work, i check in now and again to murk and it takes seconds, and sometimes i have free time and shitpost a little to mock them

spending a few mins every few hours to see if there's any threads to murk is WORTH every second

Attached: shankfag the redditor.jpg (1350x572, 217.42K)

>ok... you're not working me

Attached: 1657757414002.gif (480x480, 3.87M)

aren't you guy who cried about "wolfie" for YEARS?

pot kettle

Is it true Wolfie is obsessed about Bryan and spams gay fanfic about him only because of this gif?

did you see the nash rape thread on Any Forums yesterday? lmao it got hundreds of posts