What is the wrestling equivalent to pic related?

What is the wrestling equivalent to pic related?

Attached: 20220711_131624.jpg (1200x675, 154.88K)

The Young Bucks

The amount of 5 star matches we get

That's just evidence that wrestling has lowered its standards

Does refinement culture exist in wrestling? I suppose WWE running endless rematches on PPVs could count.

I love how this makes boomers seethe so much. imagine wanting to watch bums like vince carter chuck up 38% on mostly contested 2s every game, those 78-74 games sure were exciting.

Attached: curry_draymond_laugh.jpg (1200x1200, 125.67K)

Are these Chris Benoit’s CT scans?

ratedunder

Top rope moves in general, they used to be rare and spectacular. Now like the three it's all anyone wants to do (and makes tons of shitters believe they can be wrestlers just like plebs at the rec center ignoring fundamentals and just going for nonstop 3s

Id throw in suicide dives and finisher kickouts.

>I suppose WWE running endless rematches on PPVs could count.
high profile rematches have always been a thing with wrestling not having today's accessibility back then

Memechuck is the equivalent of a current year Brock Lesnar/Roman Reigns match. Suplex and spear spamming isn't interesting. Throwing it up and hoping the hoop magnets activate isn't interesting.

People love to bitch about apehoop, but it's nowhere nearly as soulless as baseball (more like boomerball) has gotten. The only thing it has going for it is the lack of apes.

Attached: TTO.jpg (800x533, 107.89K)

>shooting 40 % from 3 vs shooting 40% on middies according to boomers

Attached: FToNdy-X0AAruvh.jpg (519x527, 34.22K)

boreball has always been shit

This is just like the video games. My opponents would always pick broken teams and shoot threes and you can't stop those and they're easier to shoot and score the most points. They should nerf them. It's bullshit.

I can’t fucking wait for sports to die out. So degenerate.

Steph Curry = Will Ospreay

Iso, post, long range, pick and roll, triangle. You actually had variety in offense before memechuck magnetball. The numbers prove what people would rather see. The 2022 NBA Finals had less people watching it on average than the Spurs/Pistons Finals in 2005.

superkicks and powerbombs being transition moves

>Iso, post, long range, pick and roll, triangle
literally all of this still happens, but you can keep pretending every play is steph curry walking down and chucking a three from the logo if you like. go look at any top 15 players list, every one has his own style and moves, you just grew out of watching basketball its fine bro.

Attached: ranking-the-top-15-players-in-the-nba.jpg (1200x900, 205.62K)

Funny since most of the mid-range shots in the OP are mostly from Tim Duncan.