Why Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson sucks?

Why Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson sucks?
1. For most of his career he had the same character as Cena, gets beat up the whole match and then he wins
2. He doesn't look like a wrestler, he looks like a homeless guy
3. He looks like he smells bad
4. The "Yes!" and "No!" chants were beyond childish
5. He always gets injured because he's weak a 5'5" 150 lbs cuck
6. He doesn't draw
7. He doesn't look believable, he can't beat anyone in real life
8. He's a vegan
9. He tanked AEW's ratings
10. Le happy to be here lol

Attached: 1657286022523.jpg (1200x1200, 159.84K)

6 more reasons Daniel Bryan sucks

1. He always gets injured because he's a 5'5" 150 lbs manlet
2. He needs to take a shower... he's got a rash!
3. He has no moveset, he just kicks people
4. He looks homeless, if I see Bryan at a public pool I'd call security telling them a homeless guy wandered in
5. He mostly had the same character as Cena, superhero who gets beaten for 90% of the match but then wins in the end lol
6. He was raped in 2010 by a gay black gentleman

he comes across as a cosplay wrestler. nothing about him feels authentic. he's a nerd who's really good at acting like a wrestler. I sincerely don't understand how people think he's some all time legend

True

my thing is this: go watch a Dynamite Kid or Benoit match, then watch a Bryan match. Even though the archetype is vaguely similar, Bryan feels like he's play-acting at what the other two guys are actually doing.

Attached: cryan like a bitch.png (275x577, 175.92K)

based and truthpilled

no lies detected

hello Wolfie! have you told your family and or friends (lol!) about your crusade against a meme on a random imageboard, and how you pay money and spend hours each day wasting your life here because you are mentally ill?

When I hear the phrase 'Daniel Bryan sucks' I don't think about his wrestling ability if you know what I mean.

Wolfie Derangement Syndrome

Attached: CbystXtW4AAYiDJ.jpg (638x359, 68.69K)

He is literally just a shit uncharismatic marty scull

Don't try to deflect by taking something you read here and slightly changing it (because you have no originality, but we'll get to that later)
You're obsessed, and if that wasn't unhealthy enough, it's obvious you have a bunch of other mentall illnesses that have kept you from developing things like social skills, rational thinking, common sense or creativity; which habe made you develop a personal vendetta against an anonymous individual (or a group of individuals) over a shitty wrestling meme.
You're literally wasting your time and money, your life, on this; and doing it alone (because let's admit it, you're doing this by yourself, and it would somehow be sadder if you had roped someone else into this)
Which makes me ask, is it worth it?

lmfao so true!

ShankJISM lol

I feel like if Daniel Bryan and Darren Young really had rough passionate gay sex in the middle of the ring during nxt in 2010 it would have atleast made the local news.

kek

answer my question retard

bryan bros...

There are several of us
I'm not Wolfie or NuWolfie
We are growing in numbers by the day

>Influenced by Mitsuharu Misawa
>Is constantly getting brain damage/other injuries