Kek what an overpushed shitter

kek what an overpushed shitter

Attached: R.jpg (1536x2048, 412.49K)

kek what a great pro wrestler

It does feel weird that she went straight to White Belt. Maybe if she'd had a run with the SWA belt first it would've been more believable.

The protagonist of pro wrestling, please understand

She does not fill me with inspiration

>Kittofags seething yet again
She isn't white belt level

Attached: jdcsvrxbs5x61.jpg (1536x2048, 632.89K)

kairi can't redeem the white belt soon enough

You mean the best champion in pro-wrestling

Legit one of the reasons I cancelled my subscription. I couldn't stand her high school drama club reject acting and her matches just kept getting longer and more cringey.

love tall saya

kitto deserved to win today saya is an uncharismatic shitter. got everything handed to her. does a pretty good phoenix splash i'll give her that

Attached: I don't care for women who aren't virgins.jpg (540x844, 57K)

Her reign has been great so far, much better than Syuri's

sexy

Nah you are

>Genuinely thinks Kitto is better than Saya
Kitto schizos are fucking stupid

explain to me how you think saya is better than kitto. i'm genuinely interested. kitto reinvented herself into being a stable leader and one of the faces of the company. she lacks height, that's all

it's a shame because she wrestles like a high speedo but is gaining more and more weight and doesn't know how to work to her size yet. that's a huge flaw and means she's not ready to be a semi-main yet.

I like kitto but I give Saya the edge over her. I used to hate Saya around 2020 because she cosplayed Ibushi without learning how to walk first. But I think she's developed into a very good wrestler. She improved her psychology and timing. I think she's better at dictating the pace and working on top. Her title defenses show her improvement. Targeting the midsection of Poi, targeting the back of Tam, targeting the midsection of MIRAI. She's more 'structured' now. She's strong, she looks like an athlete, she's got some confidence. I still think her selling could be shit but for her level of experience I think she's better than kitto.

this is a solid critique for a place like Any Forums and i agree with your analysis. further proof big brains have moved onto more sophisticated brands like stardom

Best champion in wrestling right now desu