Millybros are we coming home?

Millybros are we coming home?

Attached: 20220709_130951.jpg (1125x515, 79.87K)

Holy fucking based

>Punk leaves AEW
>we start getting kino shit every week again
Unironically starting to think Punk is the problem

So based

IT'S TIME
FOR THE SAME EVENT

>JAS will be suspended in a shark cage
I don't know where the fuck this retarded idea came from but holy shit thank you whoever thought of it

Attached: chan.jpg (1600x900, 136.55K)

Attached: 1656084857499.jpg (828x1282, 446.69K)

more like they're hotshotting literally every week to maintain the ratings that punk, bryan, mjf provided

Jericho is just ripping off his old WWE shit and can pass it off as his gimmick now.

Attached: SZIVL7X72FEWFJUXLJXQ3ZNG6M.jpg (640x360, 119.01K)

Holy shitfuck, if Discovery meddling in AEW does nothing but result in pure kino, count me in.
Its already looking like Discovery doesn't mind the Briscoes being around too.

Ratings were higher without Punk and Bryan and MJF has flopped many times on big dynamites.

dude, dont act like wwe invented the shark cage in wrestling

Attached: sharkcage_cornette.jpg (1200x675, 97.37K)

I notice that it's not an EXPLODING barbed wire death match this time. I wonder why.

Attached: 1633972290123.jpg (400x370, 69.96K)

Is this real?

Indoor venue i presume

big milly big willy
witnessed

Attached: Freshly Squeezedhausen.png (674x406, 534.57K)

this but Cody and Brandi

>Hotshotting!
This word doesn't mean anything anymore

>hotshotting
this event was planned for months ya shoot retard

>jericho
>everything is a fucking gimmick match
garbage wrestlers

Chris Jericho's backstage catering bill might be a milly but thats about it. Also Eddy Kingston sucks ass both literally and figuratively. Jericho better plug his asshole before this one.

It's not just Punk.
>Smol is injured
>Bryan is gone
Most of the nuAEW funk from September - present is being weeded out, and it's starting to slightly feel like late 2019 - early 2021 again The only things missing are Omega and Cody.

WTF is Jas?

Gotta give props to Jericho. He'll be 52 in November, as old as Hogan was when he faced Michaels at Summerslam 05, and he keeps doing this shit like there's no tomorrow. The shark cage is just something else, man, holy shit I'm lmaoing hard

>punk and cole injured
>big dimes OC returns from injury
>christian promos every week
>JAS kino every week
>ratings skyrocket
now if only tony had the balls to fire punk and cole then AEW might actually be saved, but sadly they're going to come back and ruin this shit again

>fire punk and cole
why would he fire the two biggest draws on his roster?

Is this bait

The feud must continue as the ratings will plummet. We can only hope this is the end of this feud with Kingston getting the win. Jericho has already buried Santana and Ortiz to the point they can't recover, the BCC needs to move away from this as quickly as possible before Claudio suffers just like Danielson.

Unfortunately he's right. Maybe Cole we'll not receive a super warm welcome back party, but Punk is sure to come back and being celebrated like he's the second coming of Jesus.