Christian and Kevin Nash

Who’s the better wrestler?
Better promo?
Who has the better look?

Attached: AB763D5D-6951-49C9-8D46-797D2431DE8E.jpg (828x621, 305.27K)

Do you think they bond over their traumatic experiences, or do they prefer not to talk about what happened to them?

no R thread?

you're welcome

Attached: FUgV9a2WIAAzsd5.jpg (415x397, 43.39K)

I think you’re trying to push this Christian was raped meme too hard. Gotta have some self-control otherwise everyone’s going to think you’re flooding the board

Nash is LITERALLY sitting on a casting couch lmao

KWAB

don't need em
it's already ingrained in site culture

>”heh go ahead, it’s a good idea” Christian spam is fine though haha I’m definitely not seething over this meme

Absolutely seething

I’m just saying it should be done in moderation bros, I don’t know why you think I’m doing this in bad faith. I don’t like Christian that much anyway

hotshotting a meme is the best way to determine whether or not it has real staying power

Cope english scum

How fucking new are you? Lol. This board knows nothing about moderation. You get shit over by spamming it and forcing it.

>You get shit over by spamming it and forcing it.
not that guy but that’s why this board fucking sucks kek it’s just gay rape shit

This. I can’t spam things anymore though because I did the job to the janny a couple of months back when he range banned me. Best I can do is stand at ring side and spam taunts (replies)

nah this board fucking rules sorry ya didn't make it with the wolves

nah I run this board you’re a jobber

Only one seething is you, because people like Christian's heel turn. A man isn't a woman and an expiring contract isn't a pink slip, you retard.

you don't run shit. bow down to the shankman baby.

what? shankism is based I like him

Coping peep nerd.

> because people like Christian's heel turn.
Mustn’t be a good heel turn if people like it.

Le dad dead your town sucks Christian is fantastic.

>t. Al Snow