Untitled

Attached: rf3yNEUkz9LlMDRjd2wg0qJ0DNy3wI588PUeNzdjjr0.jpg (564x564, 55.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/xuai4i.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE KOREANS WHO DID THIS WILL PAY

The Chinese did it

Where was he when Abe Shinzo was shot like a dog on the streets?

Me when I see a filthy Korean "person"

files.catbox.moe/xuai4i.webm

FUCK EM UP SHINGO

FUCK THIS CHUD

Worst Korean agent detected

they will have to rebrand the bullet club gimmick, right?

They should've done it a long time ago. Japs can't even pronounce Bullet. They call it Barreto.

SHINGO NO

This is why Japan needs to ban gu-... oh wait

Attached: 445.jpg (960x960, 70.28K)

Incoming ban on steel pipes and electrical tape.

In america

lolno. Go a weak without mentioning the name, no Chase Owens gun bit during his entrance, back to normal by the end of October.
There was a whole show about fire when the Kyoto Animation arson happened and all they did was skip a week and edit some shots

>Japan needs to ban gu-
who are you qouting?

>Burrito

Attached: 228637.jpg (225x350, 32.28K)

two out of touch retards. bullet club is finished. no more shirts with gun images. its over.

ok, how you know?

>ban guns
>have incredibly low levels of gun violence
>have one incident
>Chuds: SEE YOU NEED EVERYONE TO HAVE GUNS
based retards

Why didn't Biden come out?

Attached: Screenshot_20220708-035750_Fritter.jpg (1080x1299, 618.32K)

Do you not know how to read faggot? I just said that they should've change the name. As in no more bullet, because they can't pronounce it anyway. You double gay nigger.

I bet Abe wished he had a gun.

This wouldn’t have happened if his men were armed. Most mass shootings happen in areas where there are no guns or gun owners

Yeah that would have totally helped him when somebody shot him in a surprise attack from behind. Bet he wishes he had eyes in the back of his head too.

Kek the japanese far right blames it on a zainichi or a chinese

>Japan has no guns
>has one shooting
>America has lots of guns
>has lots of shootings
which is better?

>have incredibly low levels of gun violence

You could give Japan a second amendment, and gun crime would still be extremely low there because the culture isn't violent and there's virtually no black people there lol (see high white pop/low gun control states like Vermont to high black pop/high gun control cities like Chicago and compare gun crime stats). Though admittedly suicides would be even more of a problem than they already are.

that one would have been none if they were armed

based

Yes because there are lots of armed people in America and nobody ever gets shot there

You could, but you don't need to because Japan aren't a bunch of gun-obsessed retards larping as action heroes who unironically think that they are going to fight tyranny with their bros

im gonna try and get a rumor going online that it was shingo using that pic like the sam hyde stuff

I don't see how this could have happened. Didn't Japan ban bullying?

Attached: 1597918893574.png (512x512, 54.75K)

>When you realize how bad Manhwa has become nowadays

Should have run a cuck angle with Ryusei

They're gonna wish they had guns as the country becomes more and more pozzed with globohomo western influences and brown migrants raping their women.