WWE & AEW WILL end up working amicably together

>Everyone in AEW wants it (except for like CM Punk) and have openly spoken about working together
>Everyone in WWE watches AEW and tweets openly about it to no controversy, like Becky Lynch and many others
>Baron Corbin who used to shit on AEW now watches every week and praises it
>WWE no longer counter-programming AEW with NXT or Rampage with Smackdown
>WWE asking Tony Khan for cameos from the AEW roster, Jericho was on Austin’s podcast
>Vince is gone, Stephanie, Paul and Nick all want it
>Many other examples I’m not mentioning right now

WWE saw all the hype Forbidden Door got and wanted to get in on the supershow hype.

Attached: D965405B-BCDA-42B1-BE6D-618543C59AF1.jpg (828x1046, 433.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_n5E7feJHw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we dont want to work with the sloppy shop

Previous thread:

Interesting Indeed.

Somehow WWE would find a way to kill AEW doing this.

it will never work. politics would be worse here than with aew/njpw. also the matches would be a mess. wwe does matches their way and aew does matches the same way everyone else outside of wwe does. camera work would be atrocious with wwe producing too.

This will end in a disaster. Some sperg wwe or aew fan is going to stab an enemy fan.

>Vince is gone

He's not. He stepped back temporarily. He did not surrender his shares. He still controls over a super majority (over 80%) of voting power on the WWE board, meaning that Vince is still in control.

WWE has spent decades in their own bubble fully refusing to acknowledge anything else that exists.
Now that they can’t make a single in house star after a decade spent burying their entire roster into irrelevancy for the sake of Reigns, they want to work with other promotions that are making major long term plays with other companies to stay fresh.

Fuck them.
Let WWE keep it’s shit roster. It’s not even pro wrestling, right? No one should work with them.
This is the bubble WWE built for itself, now it can suffocate in it.

>Kenny finally gets the AJ Styles match

>cultists vs robots
good, I'll finally know who's on top!

>Tony Khan open to a joint event with WWE
yeah no shit he is. why would WWE ever give aew free publicity on their much, much, much, much larger platform?

I think they did wrestle once

This just means we'll get invading competitor heel stables like Japanese promotions do

its the same style. you got worked.

Yeah it was back in 2006.

>"much, much larger"

youtu.be/_n5E7feJHw0

I'm an AEW fan but still think it would be retarded for WWE to do this.

All it would do would open the door for AEW to bring over more WWE fans, and the money from the event probably wouldn't even register in WWE's revenue

Same I love aew it needs to be the true counter program to the evil fed

wrestling is so dead, that neither steal any audience from one another. neither will grow.

They're virtually identical products so it doesn't matter.

Maybe when Vince's crimes catch up to him and Steph finally dies of VAIDS so HHH takes over.

Indeed brother, haven't watched it though, wonder if it's even on tape

Never gonna happen. Better chance of seeing a nuclear weapon ( which are fake btw) Book that. Mark.

cultaholic is a bunch of faggots