/Momo/ and the Momobros General - Goth Momo Monday Edition

>Socials
twitter.com/stardom_momo
instagram.com/stardom_momo/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCs8EA-kFD1gZeNMJbi7ptpszbSnmqZtf

>Random Momo video
youtube.com/watch?v=IKWQktoaE9M

>Momo NumberWeb photo gallery (March 8th, 2022)
mega.nz/folder/NrwEzB7B#2RVkkLc9MlUVsvEJju829Q

>Momobros
Oedo Tai
Mayu Iwatani
Syuri
Konami
Jungle Kyona
Io Shirai
(You)

Previous

Attached: FIAvMoPaUAAi2uH.jpg (1365x2048, 269.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DARKSIDE_PEACH/status/1543950161587499009/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for ASUKA!

Attached: FWkTb7nUEAE4KgE.jpg (1536x2048, 291.61K)

omg he is

Momo is chubby and cute!

Based op worthy of this blessed Goth Momo Monday

SEIYA posted another picture of goth momo today. If you're here SEIYA, know that we appreciate all the pictures of momo you've posted

twitter.com/DARKSIDE_PEACH/status/1543950161587499009/photo/1

Attached: FW02fPsUcAAhP9Y.jpg (1364x2048, 201.58K)

Cute
Yo wtf maybe he does lurk here after all

Attached: 20220704_160709.jpg (1310x2048, 244.81K)

I found an interview featuring Momo from ~8 months ago that was never translated, so I ran it through DeepL and am posting it here. It's a long read, so I'll break it into 3 posts, but it's a standard Q&A interview so you can pick & choose what sections you want to read. Also, as a disclaimer, I want to mention that there were two other people being interviewed, but they didn't interact too much, so I decided to cut them out entirely.

>Momo: "The first time I went to see wrestling was when I was already a baby or something. I always liked wrestling itself. My parents also liked wrestling and we used to watch it a lot."
>M: "I was in the second year of junior high school when I thought I would like to try it. I thought it would be fun, with the flying and such. I became a trainee in the second year of junior high school and made my debut in the third year. I was doing it for about four years, including the time I was in high school, while balancing school.

>Interviewer: "Is there a turning point or a memorable moment in your career?
>M: "The most memorable moment for me was when I put on the white belt (Wonder of Stardom title). I was aiming for the belt, and to beat Io Shirai, who was the leader of my unit at the time, was a big moment in my wrestling career.

>I: How did you feel when you put the belt on?
>M: "I was surprised that I really won. It was unbelievable to think that I had beaten that Io-san. The belt is the symbol of the organization, so I have a strong sense of responsibility now that I hold it.

>I: "Looking back on last year, what are your goals for this year?
>M: "Last year, I always had the goal of winning the red belt, but I ended up as the runner-up in the Five Star Grand Prix, so first I want to win the 2022 Five Star Grand Prix. My goal is to win the 2022 Five Star Grand Prix and win the red belt. My goal is to achieve results. That is all I am thinking about. Last year, I didn't get great results. This year, I think I have to produce results

Attached: interview.jpg (1200x1142, 471.46K)

>I: Have there been any difficult times in your career as a competitor?
>M: "I don't think there are many things that are hard for me. But when I think about it now, I wonder if it was hard for me when I tore my ACL in 2017, which kept me out of competition for nine months, and I had surgery and did rehabilitation. I was optimistic at the time, and people around me encouraged me, saying, 'You're young, so you'll be fine,' and I was able to get through it. But when I think about it now, it was hard not being able to compete. At the moment of injury, I cried, not because I was in pain, but because I thought I would not be able to participate in the weekend title match I had planned. It was more painful to miss the match than the injury.

>I: What will you eat after the match?
>M: "I have never been able to lose weight, so I always eat as I like. I love white rice, so I eat only white rice. I like yakiniku (grilled meat) and things that make the rice taste good. I often go to all-you-can-eat restaurants with my family.

>I: Are there any players who inspire you?
>M: "Right now, I am inspired by Utami Hayashishita. We are in the same unit (as of November 18), and we are also juniors, but I am only jealous that Hayashishita has a higher belt than me. I want that belt (World of Stardom title), too. He is like a rival, inspiring me even though he is my colleague. I don't want to lose as much as my friends do. They are rivals close to me.

>I: Please tell us about your favorite quote and what you believe is the core of your character.
>M: "My axis and support is my fans. Without their support, I would not have been able to continue. I can do my best because they tell me on Twitter, "Keep up the good work," and "I'm a fan of Momo. My fans have supported me throughout my career as an athlete.

Attached: interview 2.jpg (1200x783, 278.51K)

>I: How do you spend your off days?
>M: "I play with my friends, some days I sleep all day, and other days I use everything for my hobbies, such as playing games. I also like Johnny's, so I watch DVDs of their live performances. Off-duty, I try to forget about them completely.

>I: Do you have a favorite or special place in Sagamihara?
>M: "This may sound childish, but I like Sagamihara Park and Azami Park, and I still go there to play with my friends. I still go there to play with friends. We sit on the grass, play catch, and play Frisbee.
>M: "The air is clean. I feel like there are many forests. It's a place with lots of nature."

>I: This year is the year of the tiger. Is there anything you would like to "try" in the year of the tiger?
>M: "Five Star Champion. I also want to get a driver's license and try backflips.

>I: What advice would you give to children who are involved in martial arts or sports?
>M: "Continuation is important. Don't give up even if you fail.

>I: Lastly, please give a message to the citizens of Sagamihara.
>M: "The citizens of Sagamihara should continue to support only Momo Watanabe. I hope to convey to everyone that when it comes to pro wrestling, it's Momo Watanabe.

Attached: interview 3.jpg (1200x1925, 541.55K)

Attached: 20220703_163746.jpg (521x1655, 245.62K)

wanna lick that mole off her bum

Thanks for this Momobro it was a great read, I don't know how anyone could not love Momo
So lewd! I want to lick that sweat!

Kitto

Attached: 09157033750.jpg (1364x2048, 445.84K)

>I don't know how anyone could not love Momo
Crazy isn't it? The fact that there are people who genuinely dislike / hate her is even crazier. The girl sleeps, eats, plays video games, and puts on some of the best matches in the company. She's probably the least offensive wrestler in the entire company.

Attached: 20220625_094929.jpg (4096x2823, 1.47M)

WBK

My only guess as to why some people don't like her is they weren't around for her peak and only know her as a midcarder, and get annoyed when people talk about how great she is. And I guess some people think she's fat, when she's chubby at worst

Oedo all belts

Kung Fu Momo

Momo Pimpel

Attached: 1ya_0021.jpg (3280x4928, 3.3M)