Old school tombstone piledriver

Do you prefer it over the current one? Most likely not.

Attached: 2022-07-03_10-57-22_PM-l13wap5h (1)_edit_9191617144429.png (843x1080, 1.39M)

Prefer the King's Road variation as performed on Aiden English and swept under the rug

What N64 game is this?

Kings road, fucking lol.

Also I still think he was injured from that but just told to lie about it

>Rhea's hands are not locking
>Alexa's head is fifty feet from the mat
>Alexa's legs are a different skin tone than her torso
These fucking games, lmao

One that's not the impact shot it's right before it and two that's because she's wearing pantyhose just like on TV. They are darker/lighter depending on the gear. I'll admit that Rhea's hands aren't locking but in motion it's practically impossible to notice

Attached: 99709006-99C1-4184-A53E-CD50238E24AA.jpg (197x120, 18.27K)

Imagine the smell

>Also I still think he was injured from that but just told to lie about it
Absolutely not he was fine and praised his opponent and wwe staff after the match

Mmmmmmmmmm

best was Undertaker's 1990 tombstone. just finished watching a comp of all his squashes from Nov and Dec 90

What did you like about it over the regular one?

It looks less contrived and gay. I never liked how the guy taking the tombstone wraps his arms around Taker. Shoot makes it look like they’re 69ing.

Attached: 1638246948729.png (340x392, 268.93K)

Yeah but that's how the Tombstone is supposed to look

Dunno man. Always thought it looked gay and broke my suspension of disbelief
It’s way worse than a standard piledriver

How did it break your suspension of disbelief?

dumbass

The Holocaust Driver on Goldberg was the most based version

The guy taking it always hugs Taker’s waist. That only benefits Taker, and it shows he’s conscious enough to fight out of it.

True but they got to have that safety mechanism in there somehow, the crowd never cares about it but when you break it down like that it does seem a bit obvious. What would you prefer them to do instead?