FINALLY someone in wrestling acknowledges the insanity happening right now. Give this man another belt

FINALLY someone in wrestling acknowledges the insanity happening right now. Give this man another belt.

Attached: 1648128119792.png (881x644, 66.69K)

Mmmmmm delicious lib tears

Why don’t the jannies delete stuff like this when it clearly breaks rules?

its pretty fucked up right now. and its not a biden or trump thing. we're just an empire in decline. its going to decline either way. one way it will be nice to people the other it wont. who cares. embrace going outside and eating well its the only thing you can control

hangman wasnt talking about that. he was talking about westworld.

>society is collapsing if you don't let us have one party rule
why are people so dramatic anymore os the social media dopamine that strong

Fear mongering: The post

>reddit seething
ya love to see it

Attached: 1545368345742.jpg (643x650, 81.87K)

janny is too busy yuka posting

Really? Because this all sounds awesome to me. Like good people are finally taking back this country and all the shitheads can do is kick and scream.

God when Republicans have no power at all it seems like they have all the power. Really makes you feel like it's all a fucking work.

Attached: 1656744075248.gif (320x240, 675.11K)

yep. just read some books about the spanish and french revolution to prepare for what's coming and live ur life

didn't secret service agents say they wanted to testify under oath that he didn't do anything she claimed? she also said it happened in the limo ("The Beast") when Trump was riding in an SUV.

>pol thread
fuck off faggot

>all this shit happens
>pissant protests
>one (1) black man is killed by a police officer
>huge riots
This country is fucked

Do you mind if I save this merchant?

Adam Page pretending to care for virtue signaling points when he makes six figures play fighting will never not be cringe to me.

Workout
Eat well
Keep your circle close and loved
That's all we can do. Hope you're all prepared for the next few years bros, it will be worse before it gets better. The good thing is the trannies are losing ground

Why would you want the contraceptive thing thou?

Save it, it's all yours my friend.

strung up a bunch of sparkler fireworks on my porch and have been doing the Randy Orton pose all weekend happy fourth bros

Attached: 23tzr9qimgf51.png (1936x2048, 1.5M)

holy based

Nice

The trannie thing is the only good thing about this, kind of makes it worth it, hope some of the youtuber ones off themselves, thius "Lady Emiy" Guy is so close to killing himself he just needs a small push and it will happen.

Plebbit needs to seriously leave Any Forums

this

unfathomably based

I hate you fucking politics posting faggots so much you fucking killed this website

If that actually happened then I would be the only user left standing on this board.

Protecting the 2A is good but yeah the rest is some proper third world shit. Makes me feel a tiny bit better about my country.

and what do you mean by good people. you retards on the internet think that by voting conservative you become chad. you are not becoming chad, you are just trying to be chad. it is embarrassing trying to watch you attempt it

sounds like trivial and mundane first world problems.