Went out for lunch today

>went out for lunch today
>walking home
>see a guy wearing an aew shirt for the first time ever
>it's a white t-shirt with art that is advertising some match between phil and mjf
>the guy wearing it is fat
>the guy wearing it is probably 35-40 years old
>the guy wearing it is going bald, but has long greasy hair that he's pulled back in to a ponytail
>the guy wearing it has acne scars all over his face
>the guy wearing it has a greasy, unkempt beard
>the guy wearing it has socks with sandals on
>the guy wearing it doesn't close his mouth and walks around looking like he's waiting for a dick to suck
first time seeing an aewtist in person and it was EXACTLY what Any Forums told me they would be. why are they so gross?

Attached: b629a533de5f7b33-600x338.jpg (600x338, 70.14K)

Who the fuck sees someone in a wrestling shirt and just stands there staring at him to remember all of that? I would hate to see how you look.

it was you, wasn't it? wash your hair you disgusting piece of shit

fucking GayEW literally and eternally btfo based op

Are you talking to yourself? Did you write all this while standing infront of the mirror? I gotta say that's pretty meta, OP.

>no u
good one

OH NONONONO MY NIGGA GOT CAUGHT LACKING
let this exposure be a lesson, king

>>the guy wearing it is going bald, but has long greasy hair that he's pulled back in to a ponytail
the chad embrace

there is nothing wrong with socks and sandals, it's been this way for over a decade now

it was fuckin hilarious because it was exactly what aewfags are described as here. stereotypes exist for a reason. every aewfag reading this should go take a shower and hit the gym because you're embarrassing yourselves.

yeah maybe at the wrestling observer annual meeting you coping faggot

You forgot to mention the part where he was out with friends and you were out to lunch alone

Attached: small_forever alone cosplay (1).jpg (450x698, 169.4K)

>projection

he was waiting for the bus. I guess he wanted to ruin as many people's days as possible at once by stinking up an entire bus. also confirmed poorfag.

You should have punched Bix in his cratered face and did the world a favor.

>stereotypes exist for a reason
this. aew fans are, generally, fat gross pigpeople. nobody just made that shit up for fun, it's facts.

or at any university, you shut in

At least he is happy, and not posting here.

Downvoted

>a creature as described by OP being happy
doubt it

did you tell him what you really think like a beta or did you run back home to your computer and post paragraphs of greentext like a gigaEchad? kek

Top kek

yeah there are a lot of useless virgin losers at universities, user. that doesn't make it acceptable.
wash your hair. you are a massive disappointment to your father.

you're really projecting now, I bet you even watch AEW you tranny faggot