Austin Theory was a mistake

Watched the ending of the match. Theory didn't get a big reaction winning, it was mostly jeers, disappointment, and people leaving. They made the wrong choice once again lads.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6.65K)

theory derangement syndrome

> lads
Eurotrash smark , you watch Wrestletalk don’t you?

no, but I did hear all the talk about how fury winning was terrible so i went and watched the ending to the PPV myself, gotta say they made the wrong move. Should have been Riddle.

*theory

>Theory didn't get a big reaction winning, it was mostly jeers, disappointment, and people leaving.
Shiiiiit, really? The crowd treated him like the heel he is? Fuck ship is sinking.

damn why didnt he get a big round of applause

>jeers
He’s a heel
>people leaving
It was the last match. Are smarks this retarded?

difference between getting heel heat and having people muddle about and leave quietly. Just look at the Miz always gets great heat from the fans, This theory win wasn't heat it was lukewarm at best.

Should have been Rollins. Dude hasn't won shit all year and he could have had a fun run with the briefcase and made it interesting like people used to

should have been clear it was some jeers not many, people were pretty indifferent regarding the whole thing.

yea people have been saying that and that could work, just thought Riddle would be a better option since he seems so well liked.

Again
>Leaving
>End of show.
Cope.

Usually when someone wins big they stick around to either boo or cheer. don't be so defensive. They made a bad call WWE makes bad calls all the time, we just gotta hope he doesn't win the big one anytime soon.

You're literally coping as you say cope

I want to know if Theory and Cody Rhodes are going to be the guys or if Cody is going to be sacrificed to further make Theory.

Did you expect a standing ovation for a heel?

>Having people actively leave
>Saying thats heel heat.

Heel heat is "I wanna see this person get beat up I will watch this" not "I will not actively watch this or give this company money." I'd hate to see you book a fed.

YOU DESERVE IT

You're double coping for saying it twice then.

You would hate my fed, there would be no gays or trannies in my fed.

as a heel youre supposed to get mjf heat where everybody plays along. i dont want to be actually worked i want to be in on it so i can feel smart

he didn't get a response deep in the positive or negative. That's the issue, despite building him up Theory is and will remain an uninteresting wrestler that on the surface has everything that the WWE wants in the body, height, work a safe style, but there's nothing to grab onto like with cena, or reigns. At least not from what I've seen.

or dimes apparently

The egg chose him
Never disrespect the egg again

they laid an egg picking this ladd. Hopefully Bron breaker comes up or mjf switches sides.

Got them by the dozen. Just not gay dimes

he's a heel user