What does Vince see in him? Especially star appearance wise

What does Vince see in him? Especially star appearance wise.

Attached: theory.png (520x981, 863.79K)

how does christian have an annoying face but this faggot doesn't

His big shit eating grin is perfect for a top heel.

>What does Vince see in him?
His penis deep inside of Theory's bussy.

this dude a bit THEATRICAL, if you catch my drift

Vince fell in love with him.

The Miz 2.0

This but unironically.

He looks like Shrek from Donkey but with big fish lips

He looks like the fish from fuckin shark tale

tight pink bußy

He has a great physique and is a shoot homo

This, he'll be a permanent mid carder in the future but for now he's guaranteed world champion within the year.

Ahh so he's gonna be a Miz style world champion where he'll hold the belt once for a couple months but still be forever midcarder after?

Mostly his bussy

You mean Donkey from Shrek?

Show me 3 people under the age of 25 in any fed better than him?

Daniel Garcia
Wheeler Yuta
Lee Moriarty

KEK

good point, he legit has no competition when it comes to people his age, in ring skill and performance theory really is the best in his generation, MJF maybe but I think MJF is 25, I would rate MJF higher than theory simply because on mic skill

All.
Average wrestler, below average look, overdone gimmick, average on the mic

Kek you out yourself as devout cultists with these opinions
Yea MJF was clearly the one example I was thinking.I can't think of another one...clearly Vince is moving a bit fast with him but the old man probably wants to make more one more star before he kicks it or gets kicked out of his company and Theory has the best shot at it at least from an age standpoint. If he takes the same route as Roman, he will be the best wrestler in the world in 6-8 years

bro

Jim Cornette has described him as being without flaw. It was to the extent that it sounded like Bruce Prichard called in a favor.

he literally looks like a younger cal from Euphoria and if you watch the show, cal literally fucks fags and trannies so it makes sense given vinces history

Attached: ezgif-5-eb32733a02.jpg (800x450, 47.46K)

lmao Theory is the best talent in any company right now it's not even close

if MJF isn't an idiot I can see WWE having MJF and Theory be the next big stars for the new generation. They're the top 2 young talent world wide.

He looks like Sammy Guevara's head on John Cena's 2002 body.