How long until fans turn on her? I give it three weeks

How long until fans turn on her? I give it three weeks.

Attached: liv-morgan-ring-wwe.jpg (1920x1080, 803.56K)

Nobody will turn on her because Charlotte is beating her before than could happen

Another Blisstranny seethe thread.

my BWC will always support her

They weren't behind her to begin with

I wont turn on her but I will turn her on

They were booing her when she came out to cash in. They already have turned on her. Literally no one wanted to see her beat Rousey.

nice seethe thread

I remember some smarks online were complaining about Bryan a month after he finally won the title at WM30.

They already did. Why do they give tittles to filler wrestlers like her that don't even have a fanbase.

They won’t because she‘ll drop the belt next week already

social media engagement and also to pad Charles's title reigns.

to who?

Another neckbearded virgin calling a successful young athelite that had already eclipsed your entire existance by the time she was in middle school a tranny thread. Surprise surprise. Go outside and actually talk to a woman. The closest you have been to a pussy was your birth

do WWE fans even turn on people anymore

I always thought and still do think that she is shit in ring and especially on the mic. They want to give her a meaningless little run to reward her for hanging around? That's fine. They come, they go, they return and go again. Who cares?

people here dont even watch wrestling

seething

Might not be a week but she isn't holding it past Summerslam. I think Ronda asked to work with Liv at Summerslam and this how they went about it or Ronda is fucking off for a couple of months and then need someone to hold it until Charles comes back

what about bayley

bagley's time is over, she got her run.

enough about charlotte

Sasha but that’s not really an acoomplishment

you coom to sasha banks?

I might have said that, but Stephanie is back with the company and CEO now and she's Stephanie's personal pet project.