WWE should unironically push this guy instead of Theory

WWE should unironically push this guy instead of Theory.

Attached: LOGAN-PAUL-1068x601.jpg (1068x601, 78.39K)

They will.

He is a future world champion.

They'll push both.

Paul turned into a legit boxer

>they should push this face instead of that heel
shut the fuck up, retard

Despite what marks might think, pushing Logan Paul will get Raw and Smackdown above 3 mil on a normal bases. He's far more popular than any other active roster performer.

Holy fuck they signed Logan? WWE you were always shit since attitude but this takes the cake. All the best WWE bros

he'll be part timer, though his janetty is broke so they could snatch him with a full time contract

I hope they do, but I think Vince is senile. Hes turning it into a faggot company.

he's only there for 1 week meme feuds before blood money ppvs. if you think he's a weekly performer you are on bath salts

he's definitely winning the title in the future after he gets put through the ringer

He can be a part timer like Brock. If he is able to have legit wrestling matches, they should just push it to the moon.

>signing "youtube stars" to try and stay relevant
Lol I knew there'd come a day when wrestling would die off but I didn't know it'd be this soon.

His brother did. Logan has done nothing but job.

Oh you're thinking too much about it, he's a legit athlete and being a "youtube" star just helps him with the acting/persona aspect of professional wrestling. Honestly actors make better wrestlers than actual professional athletes

He's not a wrestler. I wish you zoomers defending everything WWE does would take a moment to think. But you little bros never even grew up with professional wrestling so how can we blame you.

Jake is a half-decent amateur boxer. Logan has never won a fight.

theory vs paul is the new austin v rock

he's literally a wrestler he was a decent amateur wrestler and now he has been signed to the pro ranks

There was a time when real men were wrestlers. When kayfabe was alive wrestlers either stayed home on their time off or went to bars to catch tail. When they got into a fight, and they always did, they had to win or they'd be fired. Logan Paul is the embodiment of zommer pasteurised pretty boy

logan was literally just talking shit the other day about vince, wwe and wrestling and now all of a sudden he signs with wwe. weird. i wonder how many matches or years is on this deal

The Rock was a zoomer to guys like Brett Hart, gotta start somewhere

The Rock was the son and grandson of professional wrestlers and came from a family and line of professional wrestlers. Logan is a Disney pretty boy who got a break by quivering the loins of underage girls and boys through vlogs

>pretty boy
He is literally a babyface then.

Paul pimped steph

hey man if you work hard you can achieve anything you want bro.