MONEY IN THE BANK GAMETHREAD #1

WWE will present their 2022 Money in the Bank PPV tonight from Las Vegas, featuring:

*WWE Raw Women's Champion Bianca Belair vs. Carmella.

*WWE Smackdown Women's Champion Ronda Rousey vs. Natalya.

*Women's MITB Ladder Match: Asuka vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Lacey Evans vs. Liv Morgan vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. Shotzi vs. Becky Lynch.

*Men's MITB Ladder Match: Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus vs. Omos vs. Sami Zayn vs. Riddle vs. Riddick Moss.

*Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos vs. The Street Profits - Stipulation to be announced.

*WWE United States Champion Theory vs. Bobby Lashley.

Attached: eda40wari3991.jpg (1343x1653, 357.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gU1RxhTB71E
youtube.com/watch?v=WFBXIcwITI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WWE is fucking trash lmao

Attached: Kenny.jpg.jpg (799x1200, 157.04K)

No Roman?

Kenny Omega might be the gayest man on planet earth but he still won't fuck you

Kenny likes fingering ass

Attached: download (2).jpg (243x207, 8.7K)

\o/

Attached: 1589548380608.jpg (1024x1024, 200.08K)

Looks like a Raw card

This card is fucking horrible. For some reason that usually means the actual matches are great

And AEW cards look like RAW cards from 2014

In the history of wrestling cards that have taken place, this is also one of them.

Can we hope Bayley returns to salvage the Bianca/Walled-Mella match?

so much womemes shittery :(

unironically the biggest factor in me dropping WWE for AEW

Based cleaner

why doesn't wwe do any kino anymore. every ppv is formulaic garbage.

Nice character development edrones
youtu.be/gU1RxhTB71E

If you’re watching WWE Money in the Bank on a Saturday night with it being Independence Day weekend, you have some issues. This match card sucks and it’s WWE at the end of the day. Professional wrestling will always be better than sports entertainment.

complacency

>WWE Doesn't do kin- youtube.com/watch?v=WFBXIcwITI0

they get paid regardless and need to check all the diversity boxes, so we always get 50% womemes and equal screen time for each ethnicity

Professional wrestling never drew a dime. Sasha Banks has hardcore sexual intercourse with her fans

There’s no way that anybody but Riddle or Rollins wins the briefcase, right? Everybody else is a dimeless shitter

whoever wins it is just going to lose anyway

>sheamus
>mcintyre
>zayn
>dimeless shitters

Professional wrestling is better to watch than sports entertainment, which is all comedy acts and talking on a microphone. If you’re that into soap operas, watch daytime television. That’s exactly the time slot WWE programming should air. Stop bringing up the GOAT women’s wrestler, Sasha Banks in irrelevant threads. You waifufags are unhealthily-obsessed and constantly creating lies. No women’s wrestlers want any of you and never will. That’s a shoot. Stop looking for replies to help out this Gamethread. I’m not about that and you know this already.

If professional wrestling was as good as you say then more people would watch it.
Sasha Banks isn't the GOAT female wrestler, there are dozens of female wrestlers that are easily better than her.
I don't want Sasha Banks either, she's an ugly niggermutt. But I can't speak for the hundreds of her fans that she's slept with

AEW is still a new company compared to WWE. Please enlighten me, faggot shit talker…How long did it take WWE/F/G to pull in the amount of viewers that they have? Do you realize how many they have lost over the last decade? Of course you don’t want to discuss facts, no waifufags do on this board. Stick to simping for women’s wrestlers that you’ll never have, most of which don’t know of your pathetic existence. The only ones that do know are those I tipped off for you all being psychotic creeps. Sasha Banks has never been with a fan and never will be. Her words, not mine. Learn how to meme. I’m done with you, kid. Don’t bother replying. Take your L like the Giants did last night and suck it up.

Attached: A5159B77-27F6-49B3-9669-A25886B8C4DA.jpg (828x810, 207.84K)