Was it that bad?

Was it that bad?

Attached: A14E92C0-2779-42BB-8141-0D0BED4401C2.jpg (1170x1587, 419.36K)

>not even The Sun
>but The US Sun
Now this is some deep digging cope right here

Was this when D-Bry was booking bits of Smackdown?

probably. vince has solid wrestling opinions and is a student of the game. i trust his instincts and you should too

This is the same guy who was hating a Rhyno vs Tajiri match so much at a house show that he walked out and told them to stop and go away because nobody cared. Vince has a very specific idea of what wrestling is.

Vince books everything.

lol you faggot

Vince was not booking Drew Gulak on PPVs and Lince Dorado in the US title picture.

>Vince has a very specific idea of what wrestling is.
and it's fucking awful.

Gran Metalik is up there with one of the most miscast guys WWE has ever had

Vince and all his writers book the show

Look at Rock vs Hogan and put it against any 7* meme fest and tell me which one made more money. Go ahead I'll wait for your response.

if you're instant reaction to a tv show is wondering how much money it made you're poor as dirt

it was anti dimes, one of these dudes sucked so bad he got buried by the tribal chief then sent to the outlaws

talented guy but will always fail

>Look at McDonald's and put it against any 9* Michelin meme fest and tell me which one made more money. Go ahead I'll wait for your response.

>so obese he thinks about food 24/7
State of ya

It’s a measurement of how entertained people are; they spend more money on something when it’s what they want.
No one but a niche crowd likes watching the new style of wrestling.
Get your head out of your ass, and grow up, ya retards.

And that's why Drake is the greatest musician who ever lived. WWE is the Drake of pro wrestling. If you have taste, it sucks. If you want to agree with a bunch of people who you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire, you have to like it.

>Compare Michelin guide to Meltzer rating
kill yourself

michelin and meltzer aren't the same......one is respected by the industry...the other is some mark