Is LA “Max Dupri” Knight based?

Is LA “Max Dupri” Knight based?

Attached: CFDAFDC4-1B5C-4C05-BECE-25C91E68D37E.png (350x350, 126.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myinstants.com/en/instant/dummy-yeah/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YEAH

Is that another Elias brother?

Yes, but he came into WWE too late.

dummy YEAH

I don’t know shit about this guy as I don’t watch NXT or TNA.

I do commend him for keeping a straight face the whole segment last night.

been using the dummy button to rib my valet and now it’s over in our territory lol

myinstants.com/en/instant/dummy-yeah/

yes

Yes and I'm sick of WWE trying to bury him, just let Eli be Eli, or let him be Elias

Obese smelly smark post, this is a great gimmick

It's shit, he's been relegated to being a manager of 2 jobber faggots, Vince is a retard for letting this guy waste away in NXT when he should have been put straight onto the main roster and then when they finally brought him up they gave him this garbage gimmick

>apparently likes eli drake enough to defend him
>immediately buries his actual job and source of income

kek sup eli ya old shitter

Why wouldn't I bury WWE? They're wasting him on a crappy manager gimmick when he should be a main eventer

Wouldn’t you rather Eli get paid for not taking more bumps, which allows him to get fuck you money, so then he can decide himself whether to go the Bryan route (love of the game) or the Miz route (money&miles)?
Best way to screw Vince is to take his money and then laugh in his face after the checks clear.

No, why the fuck would I not wanna see Eli doing his thing

Unless you’re eli this is sad. He’s 39 and a mediocre wrestler. A manager is a great role for him and he’ll wrestle eventually

>so he can decide for himself
don’t reply unless you actually tried to understand my response before constructing yours.

Hogan was a mediocre wrestler, do you think he should have spent his time being a manager?

>Wouldn’t you rather
You literally asked me what I'd rather and I answered you

>being willfully ignorant just to be contrarian
fuck wrong with you