Who do you want to see Baliyan Akki face during his American excursion?

Who do you want to see Baliyan Akki face during his American excursion?

Attached: Screenshot_20220701-235530_Twitter.jpg (972x1889, 444.78K)

>I’ll be heading to American
Good morning, sir

>I’ll be heading to American
Is it a rib? Am I being worked into a good morning shoot sir?

Reporting this pajeet to ICE for working on a tourist visa so he gets banned from the US for 5 years.
I did the same to Reika Saiki.

Looking forward to see him on AEW Dark, sirs

based

fucking hell akki. im amazed at how good his japanese is. he can literally have convos with japanese people and yet his english is not great. and what the hell is he wearing?

PLEASE BOOKING ME, SIRS

Baliyan Akki is the pajeet that bangs some Ugg Lee joshishitter, right? He makes the joshipedos seethe. No women’s wrestlers want any of you fat fucks. That’s a shoot.

I remember him wanting to be in AEW so bad he was seething during the AEW reaction streams.

American anons, what promotions run out of orlando?

He is gonna job a lot on Dark like he is the new Jora Johl.

COVID-19

Bros can we book him and hang out with him as a group during one of those days?We could all dress like street shitters and rib one him for the day.

>7/9
Fuck, means he's still going to be around to shit up commentary for Summer Sun Princess.

you know exactly who he is because you're here 24/7 reading every joshi thread sashaschizo you fucking loser.

you made that name up

In spite of being turrible on commentary I wish the little pajeet luck he seems lime an okay guy. I'm sure Emi pulled some strings to get him a run on Dark. Going up against Garcia is a definite. Darius Martin, Penta or Fenix.

Hope he wrestles Miro in a grudge match
>the redeemer vs DO NOT REDEEM

a bullet for a shoot.

That poor dude, getting added to some cringe faction and then never being used ever and no one even remembers him.

Attached: FP3ims6UYAAi-Bq.jpg (1870x2047, 795.39K)