Uppity Belair Thinks She Can Wrestle With A Torn Pec Better Than a White Man

ringsidenews.com/2022/06/30/bianca-belair-thinks-she-can-wrestle-with-a-torn-pec-like-cody-rhodes/

Attached: ooga booga.png (636x552, 415.03K)

she's right you know

They should put that to the test.

She probably could but her regular matches are shit so she'd be even worse with an injury like that.

Belair is stronger than Rhodes, I’m willing to bet on this. She’s based for making all you fake, tough guy racists seethe on here.

Wrestle with not better. Poor reading comprehension and racist. The jokes write themselves.

And she can do it while bleeding. Damn bros, why are woman so badass

>Belair Thinks She Can Wrestle
She can't even wrestle without forgetting her spots

NIGGER

I don’t doubt it.

Holy shit a WWE girl discovered the fine art of getting heat by talking shit

this

You're the one who made this about race, not her.
That is all.

shes a face

>Why isnt anyone cheering?
>Its WWE thats normal

She's taking away Cody's shine. Why is she even allowed to do this? Of all the things she can talk about she chose Cody.

Black women can't resist the American Nightmare

I just find it weird that prowrestlers who are supposed to be good at talking lacks self awareness. In the UFC when Conor talk trash, heavier fighters don't join in because everyone knows they can stomp Conor. There is no reason to take the shine away from the cash cow.

All she has to do is put make up on like Cody Rhodes did and tell everyone she tore a pec. Marks eat that shit up.

This comment offended me. I'm a real tough guy racist and I find your comment unrealistic at least pertaining to myself.

Rousey was claiming she could beat Aldo back in the day. It is similar to that.

I used to hate the bully culture of WWE but I admit I was wrong. We need people in the locker room to put people in their place

She has disgusting small nigger tits