The match where she won the belt kinda sucked

The match where she won the belt kinda sucked

Attached: 034217D7-BC04-4FCB-97E0-AF956F1F3335.jpg (750x966, 174.74K)

if a match sucks but nobody watched it, did it still suck?

Still hot and I’m glad she won. But that was one of the most boring joshi mains I’ve seen all year.

Attached: C0F9551B-4180-4D66-8FE8-28F7B1E0E947.jpg (750x975, 507.4K)

Stay in your containment general and discuss such topics. Japanese wrestling does NOT draw. I bet you archive with minimal replies.

I just watched and yes.

Literally has the body of a tranny.

It’s a fucking ice ribbon thread, anyone making one goes in expecting to archive with like 4 replies.

what do you expect when her opponent is some C tier ice ribbon trainee?

Yeah. I want her to rub her cock tip all over my lips. Just the tip though I’m not gay.

Well I never said it was her fault. I almost blamed her opponent in the OP but thought some psycho IR fan would be like THAT IS THE ACE OR ICE RIBBON HIROSHI. TANAPUSSY. I only watched for Saori.

I forget her name but she was a prospect with promise last time I checked 2 years ago. Has she gotten better? is she champ jaterial?

I don't want to start console warring so I'll just stay silent

She's a pretty average wrestler but she's hot and people like her so giving her the belt is probably a good move for IR

She's a shitter who happens to be attractive. Basically Giulia but Giulia actually tries by working out.

She's good and all the weird autists will call her bad because she doesn't work for stardom

and if she worked for stardom all the weird autists would say she's bad. all you joshifags are the exact same.

Do the weird autists say Tsukasa is bad? Also, they don't say she's bad, they say she's mid.

Who the fuck is tsukasa

I don't care.

Really?

doesn't matter, still cute.

Attached: 06jgs7trnb391.jpg (1920x1171, 244.72K)

Stop being weird creeps.