Why didn't "Above Average" Mike Sanders come out?

Why didn't "Above Average" Mike Sanders come out?

Attached: 1643803362600.png (1639x925, 799.86K)

>Foley in the main event
KWAB

>Any Forums thinks this is shit booking

kek what a bunch of low iq retards

Better than anything that would be booked now, but horrible by 2002 standards.

Too busy wrestling with Reno, Johnny the Bull, Elix Skipper, Kwee Wee, Lash LeRoux, Big Vito, Sean O'Haire, and David Flair in Heartland Wrestling.

Kek corny is such a deluded and out of touch cuckold

he goes into detail the story line build up for 4 hrs. its a card that makes sense with his storylines that are 1 year of content. I know you guys want Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior matches but this card makes sense with the long build up and story lines he planned out.

Looks like how Tony Khan would book it... mark booking aside this would be serious dimes.

>Broken down Foley in the wrestlemania main event in 2002
>Terry fucking Funk in 2002
>DUSTY RHODES IN 2002
>Spots on the card taken by fucking Bam Bam Bigelow, Lance Storm, Chavo and Candido
Fucking awful

>Ric Flair in 2002
>Shane McMahon in 2002

>Nova/Lynn on the main card
>RVD in the dark match
BRAVO CORNY

>Big Show/Kane vs Steiners
Lmao what was he thinking

>Brock Lesnar debuts, breaks Ric Flair's arm, then goes to OVW developmental for a year

Wow, fantastic long-term booking

I'm surprised he didn't shoehorn in The Midnight Express desu.

So THIS is the power of the chicken shit cuck lord. There's a reason he was replaced by Russo twice and fired from every company he's worked for.

Attached: 5384499f445af67c9c793226d9f876c76f42798a_00.gif (267x200, 2.16M)

I don't know what piont you are trying to make. But when I first saw this list I was like you guys "dude why isn't star #1 and star #2 in main event" but then watched whole video and his autism was impressive as he went through a year long WCW/WWE feud, PPV, and even after match fallout. Looking at fight cards in wrestling and judging is stupid without the context of the back story and kinda markish.

makes me laugh my ass off when cornette fans try to defend this. they say "it's not bad". no it is terrible. actually terrible. given the fantasy dream roster he was working with, this is probably one of the worst, most bizarre cards he could possibly come up with. you get 100 wrestling fans in a room and not even the stupidest person in the room would come up with this card. it is the worst fantasy booking i have ever seen

you all have terrible fucking taste

what would be your main event. I would enjoy Austin vs. Foley honestly. I always think the mega star vs. mega star matches suck.

yeah and the storylines are also god awful, full of worked shoot shit. it doesnt even matter what the storylines are. there is zero justifiction for having foley vs austin headline a wwf vs wcw card in 2002 lol. no goldberg either. really bad. I think he also books kevin nash vs rhyno for this card but it's not shown

I am open to critique about the back story but saying "fake fight card is bad because of bad match ups" is the markish thing I have heard in a while.

austin vs foley happened like 20 times in the attitude era while cornette was in the same building. and foley was retired in 2002

I was at university during attitude era so stopped watching wrestling, seemed fresh to me.

Why do people post his Mania Card as if that's what being a good booker is based on? It will always be about the build and story. SMW was great and Cornette chose to close it although not having good funding near the end. OVW under him was very good, and ROH though wasn't the glory years, it was much better than anything Delirious booked as well as got ROH to a bigger scale.