You guys don't even like AEW

You guys don't even like AEW.

You're only watching AEW to get back at Vince McMahon because you all have some weird daddy issue thing going on with him and watching AEW programming is your way of getting back at him.

Attached: 1620730183588.png (660x589, 240.14K)

but enough about you and your daddy issues OP!

another e-drone cope thread?
ANOTHER E-DRONE COPE THREAD!

I don't care about Vince dumb frogposter

You make a very compelling argument.

As a big AEW fan I hate to admit, but I feel you are right...

I feel like I'm a fake AEW fan because I don't know why I'm supposed to hate Vince. I mean he's a scummy dude but so are most wrestling promoters. I don't seethe about Ian Rotten all the time so why should the old billionaire be any different

>You guys don't even like AEW.
I actually do, but feel free to keep seething about it.

Attached: 1652974457948.webm (540x304, 1.84M)

Don't care about Vince directly. It's more about being annoyed with whomever made WWE shit over the past years. Pauls whole "Me and my friend mark are gonna stop watching" It almost seemed like trolling at times.
Reminds me of when the Diablo 3 devs made the rainbow unicorn T shirt when they got negative feedback from fans.

At least now we have an alternative in AEW.

Vince will die soon of a stroke and when he does I will piss on his grave.

Attached: 1646337086746.jpg (1080x1440, 334.53K)

Doesn't even make sense, Vince isn't affected in a single way by what I watch.

No I actually just like wrestling

>whomever made WWE shit

Vince

I never watched a second of pro wrestling until a friend recommended AEW to me. I knew WWE from the games but I honestly didn’t even know they were still on TV.

Yeah you're right, AEW definitely isn't big enough to even be on Vince's radar. Why would he be concerned with a pissant indie outlaw mudshow?
You would end up pissing on your balls you small dicked fat white boy.

nice projection there champ

The amount of seething replies ITT tells me OP is closer to the truth then you all would like to admit

>Get back at
Not swallowing the slop that you allow yourselves to eat weekly because it sucks is not a personal insult to you or Vince.
I haven’t watched WWE in 7-8 years because it’s irredeemable shit and have watched many other promotions during and before this time period.

bullshit

cope

>this is completely impossible, the circumstances don't exist for any human being on earth
lose weight

Attached: 1627482115032.jpg (541x601, 128.08K)

They’re either underage or lying, yes. WWE is one of the biggest entertainment brands in the United States.

Based HHH still working nerds with the My Friend Mark promo, many years later.

AEW was entertaining a few months ago. Right now it feels too unfocused.

You're completely fucking delusional.

AEWtist tranny pedophile here (I am also fat)
I must admit, you're correct. *kneels*

worked them into changing the channel and never coming back

No argument detected. Wanna try again?

>No argument detected
Your original post was not an argument
>Y-you can't get into wrestling through AEW! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!1!
lose weight

Your seething anger toward WWE proves OP's point perfectly.

Unfortunate. I accept your concession. I’m genuinely sorry you’re gullible enough to believe that anything but WWE will get Americans into wrestling.