His music fuckin SUCKS

he's been based in AEW so far but the music is shit and cringe and needs to change asap

foreboding intro that is totally out of sync with the main music
and the main music is some generic cookie cutter happy-go-lucky shit
it screams
>aww shucks, im happy to be here!

Attached: eefac-16564315465385-1920[1].jpg (1920x1080, 114.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VbxgYlcNxE8?t=838
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He hasn’t been based he wrestled his wwe bullshit and impact fans are closeted edrones. If you watched one second of his indie run you would see his work for what it is tranny. You’re all posers.

Claudio's theme is fine, for a babyface.

Danielson's theme on the other hand is fucking awful. what the fuck is he thinking? Just use a fucking regular version without the gay Aaliyah shit

>*aew fans aka mtf trannies

It's "Ode to Joy", you uncultured zoomer filth.

Anyone who uses classical+metal/rock is over with me, that being said bryan needs to change his theme ASAP to just the regular electric guitar cover of Flight of the Valks

Really thought they might license Sledgehammer for him

get RICOLA'd! bitch

>his music fuckin SUCKS
Yeah to be honest I'm not really a fan... seems more suited to someone like Johnny Gargano.

>youtu.be/VbxgYlcNxE8?t=838
It's actually not, poser scum

Flight of bumblebee is based

It definitely isn't

that's baytoven's fif

Its the overture of 1812 you uncultured swine

Reminds me of the shit Samy Sain theme

I like the idea of using classical music but I feel like this track needs a bit more to it, it's way too repetitive

>doesn’t recognize classical music

He's been in WWE too long and still wrestles a WWE style. Zack was running circles around him.

Worked the marks.
Although ode to joy would be a great theme for white powerranger rollins or something.

Are you trolling or are you actually fucking retarded and have gone your entire life thinking this?

Yeah he should wrestle an AEW style and botch every 5 seconds then pull out some skewers and shove them up Kingston's asshole.

>I was dead wrong but I'll just pretend it was a "work" by saying I was only pretending to be retarded
Wow real great work there Eugene.

AEW themes that aren't licensed all sound like production music.

>Ode to a Joy to be here

Is the fucking same music than Danhausen right?

Have sex

nah his theme is based