Abyss and James Mitchell at home:

Abyss and James Mitchell at home:

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 09-02-43 Christian Cage Unleashes Luchasaurus Into a Dark New World AEW Dynamite Blood & Guts 6_29_22 - YouTube.png (783x606, 635.26K)

James Mitchell was ALL-ELITE

Attached: kino.jpg (680x383, 50.7K)

So, what's the explanation for Luchasaurus turning on Jungle Boy? Is it just another of those things AEW does just because it's happened in other companies, but unlike them they haven't bothered to even think of an explanation. It's just the moment that matters.

>So, what's the explanation
Teams break up, newfag.

Watch the show and find out

Luchasaurus Negro is over with me brother

>Luchaniggersaurus

hes a dinosaur

"Remember Marko?". Theres obviously a story there and Christians using it to manipulate him. I know you dronies are used to being spoonfed slop but please try and pay attention.

Holy fucking headcanon

Are you dumb? Christian said it when Niggersaurus confronted him. Do you need someone to explain basic plot points in capeshit for you as well?

This literally is it. He's brainwashing him into thinking Jungle Boy is using him and doesn't care about anyone but himself.

Fun-Size bros...are we back?

It's not even hard to figure out. JB is a jobber geek and Christmas is a chasld l. Of cournwe Luchasauraus would alig wity him

>Is it just another of those things AEW does just because it's happened in other companies, but unlike them they haven't bothered to even think of an explanation
Yes. Every story is just random events

>projEction

Based strokeposter.

lol thanks for making me laugh brothers

Attached: 1656015199595.jpg (1000x800, 80.53K)

holy based. Christian knows talent

Seething

retard

>what's the story?

I don't know who Abyss and James Mitchell are