*prays to god so he doesn't go to hell for murder*

*prays to god so he doesn't go to hell for murder*

Attached: hi-res-b163ce124e4a80ccfd007d820d05a7ae_crop_exact.jpg (1200x1200, 232.11K)

boyakie
kill man
six hunderd ninten

You dont know what murder is.

I have no idea who that is. I'm guessing he's some NJPW shitter? Japanese wrestling doesn't draw and never will.

this is some overcorrection
all you gotta do is repent on your deathbed and you're home free

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA
KILLED THAT GUY

Booyaka
Son's a shitter

God, hell and everything that is in the bible is fictional you dumb brainlet

Prove it, you big brained faggot.

when the nurse doesn't watch me take my meds i sit in my room and talk to Rey Mysterio. what people don't know is Rey's mastery of the 619 and stem cell injections (coupled with other unknown powers) enlarged and decalcified Rey's pineal gland (bionic knees) the nicos-atticus dog quote found in chavoss phone.news story

i drew this from memory while watching Rey Mysterio stomp the shit out of Perro Aguayo Jr. and brutally murder him on my old AAA vhs. every time i watch it it gets dimmer.it is uploading into my head every time i press PLAY

rey Mysterio was a POWERFUL killer even in DEATH. this means the middle rope that killed Perro Aguayo Jr. can still be felt. i feel an intense paranormal connection with rey. when i watch his matches i can feel every armdrag, every hurricarana, every scream. i can feel dead mexicans under my feet and a pair of boots on my lower back

wrestling has ALWAYS been involved with intensely powerful gypsy magick inherited from carnival days. if you wish to truly understand professional wrestling,you must first learn the truth of overcoming height discrimination by bodying a dead spic

Attached: rey.png (880x723, 800.7K)

That would be like me asking you to get god down here to earth and reveal himself. Yeah, not gonna happen. Use your common sense. One clue that should immediately raise a red flag is the bible. It has been changed and altered so many times over the years to make it contemporary to society. Don't be a sheep.

>Kills people
>Beats kids at home
>Cheats on his wife with famous actresses
>Friends with gangsters

Yeah he's going to hell right besides Eddie.

When will Dominik kill someone?

listen up you fucking faggot do you think murderes and overall bad faggots got away with serious shit are safe forever? there are consequences hell is real and it's based

The pope told him god knee it was an accident. This was pope benedict not the current pope, pope francis

> It has been changed and altered so many times over the years to make it contemporary to society. Don't be a sheep.
Your pathetic science textbooks are the same and more corporate. And we all know the horrors of what science is bringing to us now

Attached: 0B7C9B9B-B914-4D10-AB45-8F4C4576FFD1.png (441x479, 207.11K)

We literally have ancient texts in Greek and Latin to check for accuracy.

Why are atheists so gullible?

>YOURE A FAGGOT
CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP
>YOURE A FAGGOT
CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP
>YOURE A FAGGOT
CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP

Attached: 967E0A6F-D5A0-4B2B-B653-E18FB39CCCAA.jpg (274x370, 150.73K)

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA
KILLED A GUY
BOOYAKA BOOYAKA
SO WHEN I DIE
BOOYAKA BOOYAKA
ILL ROT IN HELL

I don't remember Michaza. Not all female fighters are allowed to marry, that's not a good idea. Each bow has the right to hold the string. Meet real women like great men. People over 18 years old will be sent to Any Forums. Start talking about WWE SmackDown or jump. Female wrestlers don't call or play with fans. He grew up.

KWAB sashaschizo google translate saga