It really do be like that

it really do be like that

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-30 184948.png (425x771, 88.15K)

>Memeltzer is a retarded mark
breaking news

Dave is obsessed with that idea and he always brings up one or two women he knows as proof that women are turned off by it

AEWs women demo has mega cratered though. they get like .08 lol

>Barely scratches a million
>0.36 demo
>From a hotshot

Attached: 1656631181885.jpg (750x424, 260.77K)

Most recent ep got 0.24 in f 18-49

and f 12-34 was 0.17 to 0.18 in m 12-34

Women like seeing men suffer. I don't think they hate blood as much as Dave thinks. Any deathmatch show in Japan has a ton of women in the audience.
Part of the reason women don't watch wrestling is because they then have to associate with the grotesque smelly male wrestling fan.

Imagine not knowing that these miniscule demo changes are the difference of three dozen Nielsen families at most and then artistically relaying these numbers as if they mean literally anything. Seek god

Nice cope

Dave has been a retard for decades. There used to be a twitter account dedicated to all his bad takes from the 90's

The violence turns people away when it's all the time and for no reason. It comes across as gratuitous and retarded. Which is why almost everyone cringes at kendo sticks and tacs in every match.
I started getting friends into wrestling during covid and they get so mad when matches go outside the ring for more than a few seconds.

I don't know why this concept was so hard. It was a big gimmick match show after a ppv with no competition. Milly is the floor it should have gotten.

Its the power of orange cassidy i think.

Now we know that at least one of Dave's high level sources in AEW doesn't want to blade.

>drones and meltzer downplayed the card's appeal and are now hitting the same tank of copium
yeah, we already knew that

The fans went fucking nuclear for everything that he did. I said years ago, he's AEW's Rock and should be pushed accordingly.

Attached: 1601515277233.png (1366x768, 895.77K)

Good.
lf women like something, that means it's bad.

aewtists go nuclear for anything and everything because they're cultists

he's right though, a milly was completely expected considering the circumstances and they could have probably done a lot better

>headcanon, cope, seethe
legendary stable

but enough about you

Cope, we still got a milly.

he talks about ratings like a youtube crypto influencer