How would you fix it?

Personally I would remove all coomershit, cringe 2.0 branding, sign actual names instead of just literal whos and main roster rejects. Get rid of HBGay, bring back HHH and make it a one hour taped streaming show again. Fixed

Attached: 77146D39-D0E4-4940-A761-0EDCC8740FD3.jpg (800x500, 81K)

great idea op, but aew exist already

>I would remove all coomershit
>bring back HHH

Attached: 637.png (600x468, 519.3K)

the gay community loves diva pop star crap like lady gaga and brittany spears which is just in line with nxt 2.0

hire a single fucking male star or make one? the women are fine as they are, there isn't a single good dude on the roster and people won't watch wrestling only for women unless it's joshis and that's extremely niche

>Bringing back Paul
>Yes, let's bring back British Indie jobbers with viking beards, and muscle trannies
>This would fix everything
Retard

theres lots of good dudes. Solo, Waller, Bron, Melo, Frazer, Grimes, Bodhi, Tony D, Trick just off the top of my head

Fire Gacey

Attached: paul.jpg (2048x1536, 487.14K)

It's Developmental, you fat smelly mark

First off, change the pride logo looks like a Nickelodeon sketch show

I would take it off TV, and force all NXT talent to wrestle at least 60 minutes each week

>and force all NXT talent to wrestle at least 60 minutes each week
They practice and rehearse their matches all week long before the show, but apparently the trannies say this is...LE BAD

kek tranny over here highkey seething about based HBK letting his dick hold the books

I'd get rid of NXT entirely, and move LVL UP to branded dark matches before Raw and Smackdown, making both of them three hour blocks that begin at 8PM live, with the 10PM slot being the dark matches that aired three hours prior. So to a TV audience it looks like:
>8PM 1ST HOUR RAW/SD
>9PM 2ND HOUR RAW/SD
>10PM 3RD HOUR LVL UP
This is because the 10PM slot is the weakest historically for advertisers and ratings, but it allows fans at home to gauge any rookies or underused talent they like, just like now. Only the most hardcore are watching NXT/LVLUP anyway.
To a live audience, it looks like:
>7PM LVL UP DARK MATCHES
>8PM 1ST HOUR RAW/SD
>9PM 2ND HOUR RAW/SD
It forces the crowd to sit through LVL UP to give it an actual audience which will make rookies ACTUALLY READY when they debut on the main show. The production staff for it has approximately one hour and thirty minutes to make any necessary edits to it before it goes gold for air, and since they just watched it live that shouldn't be a problem for a competent staff.
But WWE isn't going to do any of that so I just typed my headcanon for nothing. C'est la vie.

Attached: Shawn Michaels 2022.png (816x760, 424.76K)

they already do this

No they don't. LVL Up is recorded in their NXT studio.

Ban HHH for ever getting close NXT again
Promote HBK to permanent boss of NXT
Change the name to something less HHH-cringe

Sounds good to me

I would rebrand NXT and change the name to WWE Evolve

Attached: Screen-Shot-2020-07-02-at-10.35.09-PM-e1593744286305.png (600x385, 68.88K)

>Less cringe relationship storylines
>Less cringe lmao le tiktok meme charcters wendy, jacket time,
>Dial down 90's magic cheese just a bit
>More frazer
>Less background audio enhancement, at this point, why not replace it with dramatic bg music with all the soap opera in the show

the fact that it's developmental already drags the show down. one thing I would change is to fire all main roster flops demoted back to nxt, if they want veterans teaching the students then bring successful guys like the original nxt.

Why make it one hour streaming when they get free money for selling TV deals? Literally clueless nigger

Austin Theory Vs Rex Steiner should have been the feud to carry the first year of NXT 2.0. Both clear future stars, one the cocky heel with corporate backing and the other a natural babyface making his family proud. This should be THE feud in WWE for the next 5-10 years, like Austin/Rock, Cena/Orton, or Reigns/Lesnar. The rest of the card can be rookies having basic but solid matches, and I would place the focus on tag team wrestling. To draw viewers you need that big name feud at the top with real heat, stakes, intensity, big fight feel.

You just want it to go back to being a training ground for AEW wrestlers cause Tony is too cheap to set up training for his wrestlers