Indie shitters are seething LMAO

Indie shitters are seething LMAO

Mike Tyson kicked off the Attitude Era in 1997. Logan Paul to lead the next big wave in wrestling?

Attached: seethe.png (1178x928, 1.3M)

I hope they make a WrestleMania Logan Paul figure, I'd buy three

>has to shill his energy drink in the photo op

Triple H dying inside because he has to peddle to the zoomer generation

legit don't know who this gay faggot is

okay grandpa

>has to

ok boomer

nope, proud as fuck to be unveilng the bigegst signing in wrestlng history since mike tyson

oh, they will. This guy is going to take wrestling to another level, trust me

Trannies on suicide watch

>jamal wrestler already back to irrelevance after the PPV and now begging for LoGOD to pay attention to him
Truly sad to see.

>defends muh gay jewtube celebrity
way to come out the closet

bro the marketing world is fucking stupid as shit and I will bet you my bottom dollar that meetings were set with 10+ people just to discuss the position of the bottle in the pic. "Has to" might be pushing it, but he is getting paid an absurd amount of money for this

why didnt he kick off a new attitude era last few times he was there?

YWNBAW

That's kinda sad. Forbidden Door is already forgotten, chinks gone, fans return. Ospeary or whoever is seething over THAT (not Logan Paul).

Am I wrong? The group angriest that AEW got a milly this week, is New Japan. And that's a shoot.

Attached: tfw no milly.gif (170x170, 3.72M)

Suicide forest compound match and they cross 3mil again.

genius Russoian thinking

Would Osprey vs Logan draw dimes?

Attached: BestEvah.jpg (238x211, 10.47K)

He unironically has more potential than most of these flippy indy shitters. He's been working people and drawing heat before he ever wrestled.

Logan Paul made a pokemon card more over than this shitter ever will be

Isn't Ospreay's whole gimmick that he LARPs as an insufferable social media hypebeast?