So what do we do about these 50-70,000 "fans" who only feel the need to tune in to stacked shows?

what's their deal?
why can't they just tune in from week to week?

Attached: BH.png (492x599, 271.68K)

those kinds of viewers don't care about the weekly show, just ppv style wrestling. blood & guts was a free ppv, so you get what you give

Make all the shows stacked. Lots of the advertised matches have super obvious booking with who is going over which leads to a skippable product. Tony needs to quit being such a scared puss when it comes to booking.

based Bruce, the best Hart behind Stu

It's literally just WWE fans who watch when the card seems interesting and has recognizable names. Most of weeks, the cards are filled with predictable jobber matches and only the actual cultists give a shit about those.

That's like 5 Nielsen boxes

Julia might take it at this point.

More WWE guys need to be booked then

What are you talking about?

kek

OP is asking why casuals only tune in to AEW when there is a hotshot full of exWWE guys.

Sounds rhetorical, because AEW originals simply do not draw.

dronetrannies can't meme
They can only seethe, cope and dilate

jade and anna jay draws my coom

this ples

>casuals
>hotshot
reddit nigger go home

This. When daniel garcia is in a fucking singles match for the main event why would anyone tune in

Why are you guys crying?

>AEW originals simply do not draw.
Neither do NXT geeks
Seems Jericho, Ambrose, and Cesaro are to thanks for the million since I've never even heard of the other guys outside of Swagger (but he never drew).

Swagger reminds me of Arrested Development, he went to that school for boys where they were never seen... nor heard.

No.

Attached: 1599980660689.png (900x828, 762.04K)

Why are you spamming the same lame-ass insult in every thread?

Honestly, the less his faggy lisp is heard, the better. Dude's a legit beast, possibly one of the toughest shoot fighters in the history of pro wrestling, and I still don't think I could contain my laughter if he was talking to me IRL.

OC Is the answer, unfortunately he's around phil's age so they can't build him up as the future. If tony was smart he'd squeeze OC for all his worth, but instead he jobs him to faggots