Unironically a bigger draw than anyone in the history pro wrestling

>unironically a bigger draw than anyone in the history pro wrestling

Attached: 44DAC475-0DC5-46B2-B731-55A668EA9767.jpg (625x781, 90.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biography.com/news/matthew-perry-addiction-friends
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*bows down*

Why hasn't the Big Bang Theory lead in worked out the way AEWtists claimed it would?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 88.62K)

This show isn't even good and I don't understand its appeal.

Shut the hell up pussy nerd you are mental ill

This guy got paid like $1million starting season 4, and all seasons had over 20 episodes, he had like a net worth of $200+ million when the show ended

zimbabwe

the friends cast also got a million per back in the day

nerds say the humor is just nerd larping, while anti-nerds dont understand most jokes with the comics and sci-fi shows
mild nerds/nerdish people understand the jokes and dont put too much thought into it

Perhaps it's because he is successful in an industry that a lot of people seem to be fans of? Any wrestler can be as super over as possible yet, still only be of any significance to maybe 2 million people who aren't exactly the cream of the crop as far as humans go in the first place.

yea I remember Lisa Kudrow bought a giant luxury yacht
pretty weird David Schwimmer ended up an alcoholic but it wasnt because of the money but probably because before and after Friends he was irrelevant as an actor and when you dont have financial problems, other failures will eat you up

welp. I didn't think of that

I think they get royalties off the show re-airing, friends is on all over the world, theyre gonna be making bank forever. I guess he couldnt beat the stigma of being "ross", cox and anniston did, what has he been on even anyway? only thing I can come up with is madagascar.

Nothing, really. Aniston and Perry survived Friends, Kudrow and Cox could be seen here and there, LeBlanc starred in Joey and other comedies, Schwimmer literally disappeared

>royalties
why though

figured, he'll live.

>The show's success still pays dividends for the cast. In 2015, USA Today reported that Warner Bros. earns $1 billion a year from "Friends." Of that amount, 2% -- or $20 million -- goes to each of the stars every single year
shit they better give them a piece bro

>This show isn't even good and I don't understand its appeal.
It's simple jokes anyone can laugh at. The fuck is the appeal of Sonny Kiss and Marko Stunt?

its safe tv for normies and advertisers.

Are there any clips of him saying nigger from that netflix musical?
I want to put it on repeat while I work

holy shit, I get to write some shitty sitcom synopsis then pitch it to some Hollywood jew faggot producer alongside a blowjob so I can be set for life

Matthew Perry is one of the most notorious alcoholics in showbusiness. It's a wonder he's still alive:

biography.com/news/matthew-perry-addiction-friends

My cousin had box sets of this show.
I don't talk to him anymore.

they got the boost initially in the first quarter but now the big bang theory viewers have learnt their lesson and they unplug their televisions straight away so they dont accidentally see a minute of aew

wow didnt know about this
crazy since he was probably the second most successful after Aniston, appearing in lot of comedy series and movies including the Whole Nine Yards

if you actually watch that shit, you belong in the oven